raaaid's Avatar Senior Member
    i was once a little child who longed for other worlds

but im no more a child for i have known fear, i have learned to hate...

how tragic,then, is youth which lives with enemies, with gallows ropes

yet i still believe i only sleep today, that ill wake up, a child again, and start to laugh and play

this is in the denver airport murals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VblRm...nver%20airport

why so many people twist the true meaning of this airport art

but this people that twist the truth publish amazing info like this swastika navy building:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Coronado.jpg

the first time i saw it i thought it was photoshop made but not

can someone explain why this shape?

i can only think that somehow nazis havent been defeated yet and are still a big threat, id apreciate a more rational explanation

raaaid's Avatar Senior Member
    i was once a little child who longed for other worlds

but im no more a child for i have known fear, i have learned to hate...

how tragic,then, is youth which lives with enemies, with gallows ropes

yet i still believe i only sleep today, that ill wake up, a child again, and start to laugh and play

this is in the denver airport murals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VblRm...nver%20airport

why so many people twist the true meaning of this airport art

but this people that twist the truth publish amazing info like this swastika navy building:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Coronado.jpg

the first time i saw it i thought it was photoshop made but not

can someone explain why this shape?

i can only think that somehow nazis havent been defeated yet and are still a big threat, id apreciate a more rational explanation

danjama's Avatar Senior Member
    Deep.

I predict a lock. I see your point though Raaaid.

Indeed, the Nazis are slowly taking over the world again.

I hear they're heiling (no pun intended) from a little Colorado town called South Park, and they are headed by one Eric Cartman.

I don't know anything else, though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by danjama:
    Deep.

I predict a lock. I see your point though Raaaid. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like him I see your point but this will go over board very quick.

that airport has been an episode of the X-files/twilight zone ever since they started building it.

I think the navy bldg is probably just a big bizarre coincidence. I bet when they finished that one there was a collective "oh sh#t...well maybe nobody will notice". Still.....

You can read any off the wall meaning into just about anything if you want to. For example; The words in the floor "DZIT DIT GAII" is not a secret Nazi or Free Mason code for a new world order. DZIT DIT GAII is a Navajo phrase that means "The Mountain That Is White". So don't believe everything you read or see just because it is on the internet.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AFSG_Bulldog:
    You can read any off the wall meaning into just about anything if you want to. For example; The words in the floor "DZIT DIT GAII" is not a secret Nazi or Free Mason code for a new world order. DZIT DIT GAII is a Navajo phrase that means "The Mountain That Is White". So don't believe everything you read or see just because it is on the internet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see a white supremacist undertone in that phrase.

It's true. After Berchtesgaden had quit being Hitler's eagle's nest, the Nazis chose Denver due to its high topography.

If you rearrange the letters in Denver Airport Colorado, you get a well known Nazi phrase.

Or was it an ad for corn chips? I always forget

Airmail109's Avatar Senior Member
    The architect who designed that building is probably like me....an ********....whoever built that building was probably having a laugh at other peoples expenses....as it probably wouldnt be noticed until completed....by which time it would be to late....