The way to down the Ki-84!

This plane turns much better,
    Doesn't stall much
    WAS IN THE ALLIED ARSENAL!
    Is a monoplane with struts
    has 4 guns...

Can you guess it yet??

IT'S THE P.11c!!!!!!!!

Last night in the QMB I shot down 2 of them in a P.11 EVEN after getting hit by their 30mm gun in the wingtip. All I needed was a bit of aileron trim to stay level, and BOOM! I flamed their engines, killed their pilots, and wrought havoc upon them! See how you fare!

sry, but shooting down Franks ( ) if you hit them wasnt and isnt realy a proplem. its DM isnt very tough

PBNA-Boosher's Avatar Senior Member
    Well, the trick is getting on it's 6, or getting the lead on it to fire, and the P.11 does it very well. Try it.

i can turn the same trick in a p.11 vs. ace a.i bf110's.
    it's a classic case of turning their unnecessarily negative hostility (and lack of agility @ low speed) 'gainst 'em.

i bet it'll be as much fun in PZL Eric's
    R XIIID.

The P.11c is like an angel of death in most servers I go into.It often seems that most people don't take it seriously.It is a rugged and wickedly bad *** a/c that many people don't seem to respect.And whats all this talk of the 84 being hard to shoot down,I've never had any problems against them...

try the gladiator, i have not problem killing la-7 with ace on, and gladiator kills p11

Anyone stupid enough to turn fight with a P-11 is crazy.

You may have lucked out against a noob, but an experienced pilot would turn out your lights with 2 to 3 BNZ manuevers.

PBNA-Boosher's Avatar Senior Member
    it was Ace AI

I'd have just run away

WTE_Galway's Avatar Senior Member
    p11c is a good CAP plane for airfield defence though back when I was online a lot of servers either did not offer it or booted you for being "annoying"

downside is **** guns and a serious vulnerability to B&Z

btw if you vertical dive to about 490 or so you loose the wheels and it handles MUCH better