I have possibly the opportunity to stock the Rebirth of Honer add on for IL2/FB/AEP etc I remember alot were looking for it and was only available overseas...until now (3-1-05)

In any event let me know if you guys want me to get it for you. I can then let you know when I have it up for purchase...

No sales pitch... I won't get it if the interest is not high enough... I got stuck with a bunch of copies of PF so software is not high on my priority list lol

I have possibly the opportunity to stock the Rebirth of Honer add on for IL2/FB/AEP etc I remember alot were looking for it and was only available overseas...until now (3-1-05)

In any event let me know if you guys want me to get it for you. I can then let you know when I have it up for purchase...

No sales pitch... I won't get it if the interest is not high enough... I got stuck with a bunch of copies of PF so software is not high on my priority list lol

I'd be interested in a copy.

I'd definitely be interested. Do have even a rough estimate of how much copies would cost?

Does everyone playing this thing have to have a copy or just the host?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LuckyBoy1:
    Does everyone playing this thing have to have a copy or just the host? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Unless i am Totally mistaken, this is a scripted 300 mission campaign...an alternative history approach to WWII on the Easstern Front...a "What-If" scenario. Not for on-line play at all.

-HH-Quazi's Avatar Senior Member
    Yea, I am interested. I've been wondering about it. And where I could purchase it.

LeadSpitter_'s Avatar Banned
    http://www.gamerswanted.com/platform/pc/6805/

I wouldnt even bother, people are not that stupid to pay the same price as the whole game for some skins and generated missions.

well of course there are..

but i would not even bother if you have a bunch of PF copies left, get rid of them on ebay while you can.

Dont forget these are the scumbag aholes that took away online missions being cached and used, dont give them a friggen cent.

Do you still have copies of PF left for sale?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kyril1959:
    Do you still have copies of PF left for sale? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hunter82:
    I got stuck with a bunch of copies of PF so software is not high on my priority list lol <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol