Hey guys, I pre-ordered the game from ubi.com. Now, as most of you know. Europe gets the game 3 days later, but I was wondering. Since I pre-ordered from UBI's official website, do I get it on the US date, which is 3 days before, or do I get it on the EU date, which is 3 days later?

And to be totally sure, do I even get it on launch day?

Thanks in advance

assassin1590's Avatar Member
    u get it on the eu date

Arkadian1987's Avatar Member
    It so wouldnt work like that lol

But im hoping I get it on the 15th! oooooooo yer! I got PES 2008 a day early of the release, was great! lol

yours will ship for the release of the region you live in, as for getting it on the day it is released it dependent on the shipping that you chose.

I preordered and I often get them a day early... hopefully on the same day as the Canada release

JMCA2006's Avatar Member
    Most of the time when you pre-order a game you will get it a day before release (i'm hoping I get it on the 15th, as it comes out 3 days later here in the uk )

yer tru people thats weird i thought they just got the game in on (say the 30th of something) but realesed it on 31st

JMCA2006's Avatar Member
    @ colt122

Some stores get the games say about a week and a half before release, I have a friend who already has CoD 4 due to one of his friends working at a store called 'GAME'

He will also be able to get AC before it is released in the US, I think he can get it on the 9th :O
    *cough* lucky git! *cough*

yeah theres a lot of stores that break street dates, not intentionally but more as a employee not paying attention and puts them on shelf soon as the get them, example a lot of toy's r us stores in the US were selling Bioshock like 5-6 days early.

@jmca
    tell ur friend if i can come over for CoD
    :P