Just checked the marketplace and I found a few AC themes! check them out, they're 150 microsoft points each.

150 damn, its ok its worth it

that's what I thought aswell, can anybody that has a few themes post them on here so we can see them before we buy them? (running out of points since I want to change my name, that costs 800 :0)

Hey, i just bought the Fight Pack. Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCUzmnsC-rQ

cool, i was gonna get that one, but can someone post the theme for on eof the cities?

That's really cool! If only Ubisoft would provide a AC theme for us PS3 users...

It kinda stinks that there's only background stuff. Are there icons as well?

Damn Microsoft is soooo greedy! All they want is money/points/whatever it is that you give them lol.

Originally posted by Muri777:
    Damn Microsoft is soooo greedy! All they want is money/points/whatever it is that you give them lol.
    Usually how it works is that Ubi sells the themes to Microsoft, and then it is Microsoft's job to sell it to the marketplace. In the end it is Ubi who is being greedy, that is why you see so many themes that are for free, because the publishers gave it to Microsoft for free, so Xbox Live could distribute it for free as well.