you leg end

4th Battalion the Yorkshire Regiment (fighting for queen country hot women my signiture and my bezzers.)

Support our Troops

Adima5's Avatar Member
    Great. When showing the new demo is allowed, we're waiting for the 20 minutes long one now .

dam you ghost_shild you just beat me :P

footage looks well cool...

cant wait for this game...

Originally posted by blastie_uk:
    dam you ghost_shild you just beat me :P

footage looks well cool...

cant wait for this game...
    lol I tried to put it as fast as possible once I saw this video to be the first one

Btw the gun looks awesome!

desonnac0's Avatar Banned
    Sorry for the noob-ey question but- is Ezio with a white or a black hood?
    oh yeah, and thanks for the link

Edengoth's Avatar Senior Member
    1) I like the aiming thing.
    2) Not sure how interesting the PoP-inspired sequences will be. In PoP, the controls are designed to have you rattle off a sequence of moves to get around, but in AC, you're basically steering, so I think the underground levels might miss the point. Still awesome bit with the AC symbol and the skull.
    3) I'm SO glad there is no more dramatic "shink!" sound with every stealth blade kill. That ruined the stealthy feeling for me.
    4) Patrice has like pure boyish excitement in his eyes. Look at that! That tells me this ought to live up to some standards. God, he's adorable with his sense of humor. "It's fun to kill people like that...IN A GAME!"

it was hillarious when he said that but did you see his facial expression change completely pure timing.

@ des the white hood is the normal assassins uniformy thing but the black hood is the master assassins outfit hope this helped mate and i can wait to poisen random people.

4th Battalion the Yorkshire Regiment (fighting for queen country hot women my signiture and my bezzers.)

Support our Troops

thekyle0's Avatar Senior Member
    I guess I'll be the first to say something negative. The poisoned guard didn't look like he even hit the target! But other than that everything looked amazing.

I also liked how Patrice said, "Remember those beggars from the first game, how they would beg you for coins, well now you have a tool to shut them up."
    Please tell me that somebody is thinking of the same joke I am.

and... shouldn't this video have been posted here?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►