View Poll Results: Should you be able to take peoples clothings so that you can be disguised?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

12 35.29%
  • no

22 64.71%
    What ubisoft should do befor they make this game is that you can steal other peoples cloths and hide them in like boxs or somthing.

Welcome to the forums!! Theres some helpfull links that i dont feel like posting rite now!! but its ok!! hrm watch out ppl might start bashing you as this type of threads already been made kindaish....

SCARFACE_47's Avatar Banned
    this isn´t hitman.....though i really miss you agent 47

altair shouldn't switch clothes... he doesn't have too he can blend in anyway

moqqy's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by spookmaster:
    What ubisoft should do befor they make this game is that you can steal other peoples cloths and hide them in like boxs or somthing.
    why would you take someone elses clothes?

and hide them in boxes?

moqqy's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by webswinger93:
    and hide them in boxes?
    well i understand why he would like to hide them in boxes.. he likes hide and seek.. but taking other peoples clothes ?? =O

SCARFACE_47's Avatar Banned
    imagine
    GIMME YOUR SHOES SUCKA!!
    wtf??

what would be the point of that? Theres already social stealth

Wow. Stop bashing. Its called an idea and they want to see what you think. Just answer the poll. You dont have to ask why would he do that? Whats the point. Just answer the poll.

I think that once you beat the game that option should become available as well as the alternate costumes which there have been rumors about, such as once you beat the game you get them (If there are any). I think that the idea is kind of cool.

I voted yes, because I think it should be available your second playthrough.