Well... Besides the regular digital photos anyway.

Watch this... CollegeHumor.com and I'm at :41.

Yeah... I'm a geek!

The guy cut out a BUNCH of stuff, like when he asked me if I felt like a loser, since I was dressed up as a video game character at a comic book convention and I immediately said, "Loser? This is from the guy dressed up as Pikachu, asking me if *I* feel like a loser?!?!"

You guys should go sometime. They preview all sorts of games there. I got to play Ghostbusters, Velvet Assassin, Hawx and a few others.

Well... Besides the regular digital photos anyway.

Watch this... CollegeHumor.com and I'm at :41.

Yeah... I'm a geek!

The guy cut out a BUNCH of stuff, like when he asked me if I felt like a loser, since I was dressed up as a video game character at a comic book convention and I immediately said, "Loser? This is from the guy dressed up as Pikachu, asking me if *I* feel like a loser?!?!"

You guys should go sometime. They preview all sorts of games there. I got to play Ghostbusters, Velvet Assassin, Hawx and a few others.

Pretty cool man

I would have run away from a guy dressed as Pikachu with a microphone.

That the one in New York?

Hahaha, damn! you shouldve stabbed that guy right there! LMAO!
    -"Loser? you are the one dressed as a yellow rat as*hole!"

haha awesome =D

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stealthero:
    Hahaha, damn! you shouldve stabbed that guy right there! LMAO!
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol Absolutely! Would've loved to see that assassination.

I would of so got kicked out of there for shouting abuse at the bloke dressed like a pokemon

i cant see it? and i really like too

If it was me dressed up as an assassin (even though I'm a female and girls weren't assassins back then) I'd kick him in the "balls" and say "Frick you, assassins are awesometastic and your the one who's arse is dressed up as a electric yellow rat! (Shoves microphone back to his own mouth)"
    Yes, yes, harsh I know...
    I'm just humorously violent like than...just like an true assassin, because humorously violent people put the *** in assassin. And would cha' lookit that? There's two!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Anruaee:
    If it was me dressed up as an assassin (even though I'm a female and girls weren't assassins back then) I'd kick him in the "balls" and say "Frick you, assassins are awesometastic and your the one who's arse is dressed up as a electric yellow rat! (Shoves microphone back to his own mouth)"
    Yes, yes, harsh I know...
    I'm just humorously violent like than...just like an true assassin, because humorously violent people put the *** in assassin. And would cha' lookit that? There's two! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You could've gone dressed as a Kunoichi (female Ninja) and stab him with your hidden blade. Really... "...they would learn how to break bones with their wooden shoes, put a hidden blade on their fan..." -Wikipedia article.