Hey I have a Logitech Extreme Digital 3D for a joystick. It seems like its to sensitive and I have trouble controlling the plane with it.

Does anyone else use this joystick that would like to share their settings?

Hey I have a Logitech Extreme Digital 3D for a joystick. It seems like its to sensitive and I have trouble controlling the plane with it.

Does anyone else use this joystick that would like to share their settings?

i used to have this stick but i now use the X45.

the only way to setup this stick is to set the sensitivity down in the game.

Taylortony's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by darkhorizon11:

Does anyone else use this joystick that would like to share their settings? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you do know you can alter the sliders in the hardware set up just off the main offline loading page, this will allow you to de sensitise it so it is not as twitchy and less effective to minor movements

Tully__'s Avatar Global Moderator
    Click the link provided by dieg777, then click the "Setting up Sensitivity" entry in the index.

Hey I just got a Saitek Cyborg Evo 3wks ago and I love it!Sorry ,I just had to share that with you guys.