Okay, haven't done this for ages. Here's me back in summer. That's my eldest daughter, Aika (2.5 y.o). She'd bumped her head yet again and I am apparently laughing sympathetically as she watches "The Wiggles" on my iPod.

Had to carefully select this shot to minimise the tragic story that <STRIKE>is</STRIKE> was my hair.

==============

Boy Jude. Has she grown fast! I remember when she born and now 2.5 years later!

Hey BG, good to hear from ya.
    Oh yeah, it's amazing. Sometimes it's really hard to remember that she's still just a tiny one though, when compared to....

her little 5 month-old sister, Kate!

Pictured here 'apres ski'.

Cajun76's Avatar Senior Member
    Awesome FSM! The girls, I mean. My son will be 5 in Feb.

Originally posted by Uufflakke:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Choctaw111:

And here I thought you were that computer geek in the photo you keep using
    I think you mean this one?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come on now, we all know this one is the real you

Originally posted by skarden:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eow_TK:
    Heres me last summer. My camera broke so I dont have anything recent, this is just a pic from a video of me playing I Am Murloc, by L70ETC. Bear with me Im going to develop some pics from Oshkosh Air Venture 2009 soon. Ill try and upload some later.

hey man great guitar! Ibanez AX,I own a 7 string version and love it to bits,although my brother has it at the moment as he's starting a band up with my old drummer and a few friends so needs he it more then I do atm.I do miss it to be honest.what amp do you have? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha thanks, its a GAX70. It was only $200, but I like it a lot, though I need heavier strings. It came stock with 9s. I have a Crate GX-15 amp. I also have the bass amp version. I normally use the bass one. I use a zoom box of some sort (ill need to check, but its upstairs). I also use a Dunlop Cry Baby Wah for my blues songs. Like for Kenny Wayne stuff. I just recently got an ESP LTD M-100FM. I love it to death!

Me in France this last summer, navigating and getting repeatedly lost!

Rick

Thought I would add this one.

raaaid's Avatar Senior Member
    i had added one but deleted so heres mine again:

Originally posted by FlatSpinMan:

Is it just the position or do they really look so much alike? As soon as I saw that pic my jaw dropped. This is my daughter Mija.