vocatx's Avatar Senior Member
    Not long after I showed up here, someone posted a hilarious video which I beleive was made from tracks out of Il-2. It started out saying something about a pilot who hunted the skies and was feared by everyone. Then it said "This is NOT that pilot", and the music from the Vonage commercials started playing with short clips of all sorts of gaffes.

Does anybody know what video I'm talking about, and where can I download it? It's a real classic. I'd love to see it again, and I'm sure a lot of newer folks here haven't seen it.

Cajun76's Avatar Senior Member
    Can you be more specific? I have quite a few...

I`m so intelligent I immediately recalled that.

Author is JG27_Crash.Don`t remember video title but you can contact crash Through Ghost Skies.

title was one-o-nineage

or whine-o-nineage or similar

Cajun76's Avatar Senior Member
    I have it, I'll try to uploadit in the morning if I have time. (One-o-ninage)

Originally posted by vocatx:
    Not long after I showed up here, someone posted a hilarious video which I beleive was made from tracks out of Il-2. It started out saying something about a pilot who hunted the skies and was feared by everyone. Then it said "This is NOT that pilot", and the music from the Vonage commercials started playing with short clips of all sorts of gaffes.

Does anybody know what video I'm talking about, and where can I download it? It's a real classic. I'd love to see it again, and I'm sure a lot of newer folks here haven't seen it.
    There are three of them, BTW. The author is SE_Aetos. Try to PM him or start a thread at him in the "movie maker forum."

If that fails, I have all three and could email them to you or something. (One at a time of corse)

No, the vid is definately "One Oh Nine'age" by JG27*Crash (with help from VMF-214_Remus).

I have it, will post a link in a few.

Okay, I've uploaded it to yousendit.com and should be good for 7 days, or 25 downloads, whichever comes first.

It's zipped up with WinRar.

Here's the link:

One Oh Nine'age

Originally posted by Tooz_69GIAP:
    No, the vid is definately "One Oh Nine'age" by JG27*Crash (with help from VMF-214_Remus).

I have it, will post a link in a few.
    Oh ... OK

I thought he was refering to the three movies by SE_Aetos about teaching his son to play online. the titels of the three he has done are:

"Cleared for Takeoff"
    "Moosehunt"
    "My sister joined the blue side"

My mistake.

vocatx's Avatar Senior Member
    Yes! It was One-oh-Nineage. Thanks for the help, fellas. That was the first "movie" I had ever seen using Il-2, and I really enjoyed it.

I'm gonna burn that to disc for posterity. (I'm sure AD will love that!)

Thanks for the up-load, Tooz.

P.S.

Scharnhorst, if you find a link to those three you were referring to, I wouldn't mind seeing them as well. They sound pretty good, too.