Gbucket's Avatar Senior Member
    C&p'd out of the manual:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Supported OS: Windowsâ® XP/2000
    Processor: Pentiumâ® III 1.4 GHz or AMD Athlonâ"ž˘ 1.4 GHz or faster (Pentium IV 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 2.0GHz or faster recommended)
    RAM: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
    Video Card: 64 MB DirectXâ® 9-compliant graphics card (128 MB DirectX 9-compliant card recommended) (see supported list*)
    Sound Card: DirectX 9-compliant PCI card
    DirectX Version: DirectX 9 or later (included on disc)
    DVD-ROM: 4x DVD-ROM drive or faster (DVD-ROM only)
    Hard Drive Space: 2 GB

*Supported Cards at Time of Release
    NVIDIAâ® GeForceâ"ž˘ 3/4/FX series with the exception of MX series cards ATIâ® Radeonâ"ž˘ 8500/9000 family cards or newer
    These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. Additional chipsets may be supported after release. For an up-to-date list of supported chipsets, please visit the FAQ for this game on our support website at: http://support.ubi.com.
    NOTICE: This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some disc and virtual drives. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

C&p'd out of the manual:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Supported OS: Windowsâ® XP/2000
    Processor: Pentiumâ® III 1.4 GHz or AMD Athlonâ"ž˘ 1.4 GHz or faster (Pentium IV 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 2.0GHz or faster recommended)
    RAM: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
    Video Card: 64 MB DirectXâ® 9-compliant graphics card (128 MB DirectX 9-compliant card recommended) (see supported list*)
    Sound Card: DirectX 9-compliant PCI card
    DirectX Version: DirectX 9 or later (included on disc)
    DVD-ROM: 4x DVD-ROM drive or faster (DVD-ROM only)
    Hard Drive Space: 2 GB

*Supported Cards at Time of Release
    NVIDIAâ® GeForceâ"ž˘ 3/4/FX series with the exception of MX series cards ATIâ® Radeonâ"ž˘ 8500/9000 family cards or newer
    These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. Additional chipsets may be supported after release. For an up-to-date list of supported chipsets, please visit the FAQ for this game on our support website at: http://support.ubi.com.
    NOTICE: This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some disc and virtual drives. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Will this run on my computer?

Errr, if your computer specs match, or are better than, the above specs I guess so..

nice 1 UbiRazz =)

Any word in the manual about maximum resolution in the game?

I seem to find the same old info on specs but nothing on this....

Nothing about max res, sorry m8. I'll let you know as soon as I get my mitts on a copy (later this week)

Thanks for the info:
    UbiRazz

Thanks for the Specs UbiRazz, the one thing that still has me a little worried though are the words in the brackets (DVD-ROM only) and NOTICE: This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some disc and virtual drives..

I know there has been a lot of discussion as to the media type and copy protection but maybe you can help me, I have a Sony DVD R/RW read/writer will this be ok or do I have to get a DVD read only drive.
    If you cant answer this one i understand

Many thanks in advance.

Thanks UbiRazz!

But:<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>NVIDIAâ® GeForceâ"ž˘ 3/4/FX series with the exception of MX series cards ATIâ® Radeonâ"ž˘ 8500/9000 family cards or newer <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    This might sound a little weird...
    I understand that GeForce 3/4/FX or newer (except MX) and ATI-based cards newer than 8500/9000 are supported.

And<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>NOTICE: This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some disc and virtual drives. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>keeps worrying me a little, though.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... Last ►►