Hi. Is there anyone out there who can tell me
    where I can buy copies of Janes USAF and IAF jet
    air combat flight simms.....Cheers

Hi. Is there anyone out there who can tell me
    where I can buy copies of Janes USAF and IAF jet
    air combat flight simms.....Cheers

Esel1964's Avatar Senior Member
    Try this place.
    There's a link to Jane's at the bottom,but I can't access it,I don't know if it's my browser or a dead link-I've had browser issues lately.

Good luck finding it.

Have you tried looking at Amazon.com? I performed a quick search and found the titles that you're looking for.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=pd_rs_1/104-0439851-9983942...ronic%20arts%20janes

In fact this package contains both games that you're looking for.

http://www.amazon.com/Electronic-Arts-11976-Superiority...ie=UTF8&s=videogames

Hmmm,I tried Amazon and found Jane's sims,but not any he mentioned.
    I guess I didn't word my search specifically enough.

BTW,I agree whole-heartedly with you on the 'blonde' quote in your sig.
    Gimme a brunette anyday, ,unless the blonde happens to be real. The "carpet and drapes" need to match.

Don't my links work? I personally don't like Internet Explorer so I use Netscape. I searched the games the topic starter wanted and found both in one package.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fork-N-spoon:
    Don't my links work? I personally don't like Internet Explorer so I use Netscape. I searched the games the topic starter wanted and found both in one package.
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your links work fine,I meant I tried earler,but must have been too vague in my search wording.

Ok, thanks Esel1964. In the past, I've had problems with my links not working due to my usage of Netscape or some proprietary nature of the sites that I was cutting and pasting from. I've had a lot of problems with searches that I've done at both Amazon.com and imdb.com not working for others when I cut and paste them. That's why I was curious if the links worked for you.

Akronnick's Avatar Senior Member
    Those were the days, never could get USAF to work properly in WinXP though.

Thanks for the info boys,I understand by Akronnicks feedback that there could be a problem running USAF in XP? any idea what that problem might be........Cheers