My last TIR was 1 and there is absolutely no comparison ! TIR4 is 10 times better. Just been on Quick missions for over an hour and it never lost centre once... a great pc of kit.

Just one question. What is this vector expansion activation and where do you get the serial number ??

Jetbuff's Avatar Senior Member
    Vector expansion allows 6DoF in games that support it. (so you can lean forward, to the sides, up and down and roll your view if necessary) The serial should be in the vector's packaging.

or on a small label on the chord

I upgraded from TIR1 to TIR 3 Pro as well (and reluctantly I might add) and can vouch for the dramatic difference in realized performance.

I have the vector expansion for my 3 Pro and question the performance improvement if I get a TIR4...but I'm still thinking about it.

TB

I believe if you have a TIR4, vector expansion activation is automatic.

Originally posted by F19_Orheim:
    or on a small label on the chord
    I can see the serial on the label, but can't find any vector hash ?? But I suppose with 4, I don't really need to do this.

Same here, went from TIR 1 to TIR 4, the difference simply blew me away!

Originally posted by JG52-6High:
    Same here, went from TIR 1 to TIR 4, the difference simply blew me away!
    Thought you were dead!

Scen's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by TgD Thunderbolt56:
    I upgraded from TIR1 to TIR 3 Pro as well (and reluctantly I might add) and can vouch for the dramatic difference in realized performance.

I have the vector expansion for my 3 Pro and question the performance improvement if I get a TIR4...but I'm still thinking about it.

TB
    I went from a 3Pro with vector to the TIR4 that comes with Vector. IMO it's not worth it. It's pretty much the same thing. I didn't notice a difference at all. If it's there I can't tell

I went from POV hat to Track IR 3 Pro and there is absolutley no comarison there either

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►