slo123's Avatar Banned
    is online play realy that good ,and is it easy and more importantly free?and if so what do i gotta do to do it?

Yep, online play is that good. I almost exclusively play online, although it haven't been much the last year because of other sims. Now i'm starting to get back to it again and i can tell you it's superb.

It's pretty easy to get online, first make sure you have patched your game up to the newest v4.02 patch. Then download hyperlobby from http://hyperfighter.sk/ and install it. Then it's just to fire up hyperlobby, choose a name and a password and log in. Then choose your game. If you have a merged install with FB/AEP/PF you choose FB as the game, if you only have the standalone PF you choose PF as the game. I don't know how many that plays the standalone PF only game though, i think most people play the merged , at least at hyperlobby.

And, yes, it's free to play online

dieg777's Avatar Senior Member
    here is a quick start guide -

http://www.airwarfare.com/guides/flying_online.htm

It is free

Depends on what you mean by easy- yes its easy to get online but can be difficult and frustrating to start off. There are a lot of good players online but pick a server that suits your style - there are a lot of good ones to choose. All is explained more in the link above

slo123's Avatar Banned
    um i only have pf
    i realy realy want the il 2 gold pack but i can find it and am unable to buy offline (not by my choice) so is there anyone that play only pf or will i just be wsating my time? and what about the communications thing i have a icrophone in my comp does that work?

o and always thank you all for help

slo123's Avatar Banned
    Originally posted by Eightball_Syn:
    Yep, online play is that good. I almost exclusively play online, although it haven't been much the last year because of other sims. Now i'm starting to get back to it again and i can tell you it's superb.

It's pretty easy to get online, first make sure you have patched your game up to the newest v4.02 patch. Then download hyperlobby from http://hyperfighter.sk/ and install it. Then it's just to fire up hyperlobby, choose a name and a password and log in. Then choose your game. If you have a merged install with FB/AEP/PF you choose FB as the game, if you only have the standalone PF you choose PF as the game. I don't know how many that plays the standalone PF only game though, i think most people play the merged , at least at hyperlobby.

And, yes, it's free to play online
    i clicked ur link but it kept saying it couldnt find it so im lost again, can i find it on google or what?

slo123's Avatar Banned
    would some1 fly with me my first time it'll be in a day or two i hope

It seems that the hyperlobby webserver is down, but i'm pretty sure it's temporary. Try again in a couple of hours or so.

EDIT: It also seems like the hyperlobby server itself is down, that means that i couldn't check how many that plays only 'plain vanilla' PF. Nearly noone uses the ingame audio communication function, but some servers have dedicated voice communication servers running where alot of the people on the server are chatting. The software mostly used for this is TeamSpeak if i'm not mistaken.

slo123's Avatar Banned
    ok i thought something was wrong with it cause i googled it and it didnt work either. o welll tommorow then

F19_Olli72's Avatar Senior Member
    I'll recommend All Seeing Eye.

http://www.udpsoft.com/eye/doc.html

slo123's Avatar Banned
    whats that?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►