nordic version

hello I found a nordic version of the box in a store near my house, but I don't know if the supported languages are only for scandinavian languages, someone know if this version is in italian too? thanks and sorry for my english

Ubi-Mercury's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey terzoimpero, thanks for reaching out with this question about supported languages! For more information regarding which languages are supported, please check out this article.

If you have any other questions, please let me know!

That reply wasn't very helpful: "The available language options will vary by the region's version."

I found a store website that says that, yes, the Nordic version includes Italian, both spoken and as subtitles.

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Auld_Jack Go to original post
    That reply wasn't very helpful: "The available language options will vary by the region's version."

I found a store website that says that, yes, the Nordic version includes Italian, both spoken and as subtitles.
    We appreciate your input here, Auld_Jack! However, without seeing the box for the version terzoimpero has in their local store, we'll be unable to confirm 100% which languages may be available in it, due to regional variation and also differences between regional editions. This is why our article states that the available languages differ by regional edition.

terzoimpero, my best advice would be to consult the store staff for advice, as they should be able to confirm which languages are covered by the edition they have in stock, or else post images of the game box here, so that we can do our best to advise as to the available languages (if this is possible for you to do prior to purchasing).

Thank you both!