Growtopia Appeal a ban Please..

Hello, Iím scribe101 aka Scribe aka Dustydeath of Growtopia, as I am asking for an unban or remove of sanction, itís been 3 years almost 4 since I was banned and then shortly after the ban I became suspended permanently, anyways the story goes it was 2018 I was working a 9-5 job and I hated my life but I had one thing to look forward too, Growtopia, the graphics, and the amount of things to do was crazy, I started playing the game in 2013 as I was abused as a child for the most part not having a dad and stuff but it was my escape goat, or my coping method with the struggles. I was banned in 2018 as I said for ďFraudĒ let me rephrase this as fraud is a dumb word to describe the situation, the subscriber thing was new and I was like that is neat, anyways I bought a 365 day one and then obtained gems, tokens and thatís it, but I saw an error that read ďgt_ropeĒ something itís a bit hazy but it was a red system message and I was told you could get the token that was tradeable after buying it so thatís what I was wanting to receive to give to my younger brother, I bought another same thing error, so I requested a refund for 1 of the 2 to at least get 50 dollars back I spent 100 in total and received the 50 back and explained there was an error among the code after purchasing it, no care in reading that part and then a day later I was working got off at 11 pm and was going to get on some Growtopia again, and boom ban for 720 days, I was super confused, I didnít spend any of the gems or tokens I stored the tokens or growtokens more specifically in my untradeable safe in my world because I like a lot of inventory space in case I farm midday at work in the bathroom, and yeah shortly after I was told I committed ďfraudĒ and obviously I was like my debit card is literally in my name and Iím 18 or maybe 19 at this point a game I loved so dearly and enjoyed every bit of and the amount of people I would go out of my way to make their day because they made my life better gone, the legend of DustyDeath was no more, a little later I think in 2019 maybe 2020 I reached out again via email Iíve been doing this for the past 3-4 years again so I just want to prove somehow I didnít do anything bad if anything Iím confused, with the error string code of a system message the ban, man I just want another chance I spent a lot of money definitely over 2000 dollars since 2013 of playing I know some people donít care all that much about money, but again I would love to have a chance to prove Iím not bad people change and I have, if I ever see an error code in a game I report even if I spend money and wait for the results rather than freaking out and refund one immediately, if anything I could donate 50 dollars back or something, please respond or at least look into it.

Sincerely,
    DustyDeath

Ubi-Nacho's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello there Scribe101.

Thank you for reaching out to us in regards to your ban in Growtopia.

Regrettably, Ubisoft Support is not able to discuss ban appeals within public forums. You're welcome to reach out to us privately via:
    Ubisoft Support Website - http://support.ubi.com/Cases/New
    Twitter Support - https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport
    Facebook Support - https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupportUK/

If you have any further questions or require assistance creating a support ticket, please let us know!