Where the **** is the "Agree and Change" button?!

So...

I'm currently trying to upgrade to Ubisoft+ Multi Access so that I could play on Stadia too but the issue I'm currently having is that... the title. Where in the **** is the Agree and Change button? I can't find the ******* button to do so on the review changes page.

Don't tell me I'm ******ed and that its obviously in front of me because I seriously can't find it for the love of god...

Here's an imgur link to see what it looks like: https://i.imgur.com/nbDFrzk.png

Ubi-Nacho's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out.

If this button is greyed out, there could be a number of reasons why you may not be able to proceed. To be able to look into this a little further for you we'd like to ask some questions about your payments. Could you please open a support ticket and let the team know you're unable to 'agree and change' at the moment? An agent will get back to you as soon as possible.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them here.

Same issue

I have the same problem, i've tried multiple different browsers and payment options, no luck

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by PTOWNdedication Go to original post
    I have the same problem, i've tried multiple different browsers and payment options, no luck
    Thanks for reaching to us PTOWNdedication, I'm sorry to see you're having issues with your payment too!

As you've already attempted browser troubleshooting, could you please contact us directly via our Support Site or you can also reach us on Facebook and Twitter.

There we can take a closer look into this, thank you!