🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The-Settlers forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

My Winery has never produce wine [picture included]

As the title says My Winery has never produce wine .. like ever. I have tried many maps and even creates one and it still never produce wine. There was a wine maker go in to a winery after building finished, and nothing happens. I even clean re-install windows 10 and updated the problem still exist. All dots around are green Please help.

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey! Sorry to hear that your wineries are not producing wine.

Thank you for the troubleshooting that you have done and thank you for the images, these are most useful.

I have gone ahead and reported this to the Settlers team. Once I have further information on this issue we will update you.

Thank you.

Is there any progress?

Ubi-WheelyDuck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    ey there,

Thank you for your patience.

Having looked into this further we can see that your Winery building is not complete which would explain why no wine is produced. The Winery requires 1 stone.

Any trouble at all just let us know as we will be more than happy to help

At the time I took a screenshot, yes. It requires 1 stone. But when it finished the wine maker go inside the hut and never come out. I will try to attach a video clip in the next reply.

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Champ11132 Go to original post
    At the time I took a screenshot, yes. It requires 1 stone. But when it finished the wine maker go inside the hut and never come out. I will try to attach a video clip in the next reply.
    Hey Champ11132,

Just checking in to see if you're still having issues and if so, could you please provide a clip so we can take another look?

Thank you!

Hey Ubisoft,

Here is the picture and video clip

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Alg-loK3r00ljByA...4nT0E?e=ZwxS0P