i've seen that on the website, but logged into the game and weekly and daily challenges are still not showing up, have they come up on your game? also since i've logged in the dailys haven't appeared again in the "feed" section, it looks hopeful but i dont think were there yet.

Originally Posted by rtfoames Go to original post
    i've seen that on the website, but logged into the game and weekly and daily challenges are still not showing up, have they come up on your game? also since i've logged in the dailys haven't appeared again in the "feed" section, it looks hopeful but i dont think were there yet.
    Seems like it was only available on PC yesterday, but now it showed up on the X360 and I already got the achievement. Try again and you should see it! (did it on Opium Farm, normal difficulty, going for ghost style. No big deal, good luck!)

Originally Posted by CarvalhoAle Go to original post
    Seems like it was only available on PC yesterday, but now it showed up on the X360 and I already got the achievement. Try again and you should see it! (did it on Opium Farm, normal difficulty, going for ghost style. No big deal, good luck!)

ah ok, will check it out now and report back.

thanks for the info

Originally Posted by rtfoames Go to original post
    ah ok, will check it out now and report back.

thanks for the info

quick update for everyone who need the daily and weekly challenges, they are official back on xbox 360 and ps3 as of today, a massive thank you to the ubisoft team for taking my and others request seriously for such a old game, i'm honestly surprised they cared but, ah well, where there is a will there is a way, get them whilst you can, and for people in the future, take this advice, dont give up, and when speaking to people from support treat them nicely and like people and you will get results.