Splinter cell blacklist daily challenges not showing up, help please

i'm trying to do the dailys on splinter cell blacklist and they are not coming up, does anyone have any suggestings or help on how to get them working again please

Originally Posted by rtfoames Go to original post
    i'm trying to do the dailys on splinter cell blacklist and they are not coming up, does anyone have any suggestings or help on how to get them working again please
    Hi there, unfortunately I don't have any information about the status of the dailies. I do know that they've gone down in the past, but were brought back up (threads here and here, with responses from Ubi), but I don't know if that'll happen again.

Feel free to contact Ubi Support about it - that may help.
     1 people found this helpful

no sign of the dailys coming back yet, but i got in contact with ubisoft customer support and was part of a live chat, the guy was pretty helpful and said he'd pass it onto the server team, and to check regularly, hopefully it gets fix, if anyone else is having this issue, contact ubisoft customer support and do a live chat, maybe with enough pressure they will sort it out.

Ubisoft told me that since this is 'a legacy game' challenges are disabled. This simply isn't true. I still get weekly challenges and I unlocked the 'officer of the day' achievement for completing a daily challenge on my second account in September 2021. Look at the achievements for the GT: XB Gloss if you want proof.

I happened upon a post in the new Ubi forum saying
    The Splinter Cell: Blacklist servers have been temporarily taken down to resolve some issues.
    I asked if that affected the dailies, and they confirmed that it does. So, hopefully it gets resolved soon.

excellent thanks for the info, when was that post put up?

Originally Posted by rtfoames Go to original post
    excellent thanks for the info, when was that post put up?
    The initial response was on the 21st of October, but the confirmation about it affecting the dailies was today.

Originally Posted by CoastalGirl Go to original post
    The initial response was on the 21st of October, but the confirmation about it affecting the dailies was today.

thanks

I think we'll just have to keep a eye on the dailys, i'm checking them everyday on ps3 and checking forums for updates, so hopefully we'll get a result at somepoint.

Daily challenge available today!

Just checked the shadownet website and a daily challenge appeared to take out 5 enemies with a proximity mine. Let's do this, guys!