Game Stats for games owned by Ubisoft+?

I bought ubisoft+ to play far cry 6 ultimate edition for cheaper but I really love the game, am considering buying the full thing but regardless, I tried checking my game stats just to see out of curiosity, but they are empty, I'm assuming this is because it's a ubisoft+ game and not an owned game... can't find information to confirm this online though. is this the case?

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by thebrufo Go to original post
    I bought ubisoft+ to play far cry 6 ultimate edition for cheaper but I really love the game, am considering buying the full thing but regardless, I tried checking my game stats just to see out of curiosity, but they are empty, I'm assuming this is because it's a ubisoft+ game and not an owned game... can't find information to confirm this online though. is this the case?
    Hey there thebrufo,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Game Stats should be tracked in supported titles (which Far Cry 6 is) regardless of whether they're owned via purchase or Ubisoft+.

May we please know where you were looking to see your game stats?

I went on ubisoft connect, onto games, onto far cry 6 and pressed statistics, everything is an empty '-' and it has been like this since I got the game

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Can you also go to the Ubisoft Connect website and check if the stats are also blank on there.

everything is blank except time played, including kills, game progression, checkpoints etc. which i definitely have

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for the update. I have checked your account and I can see that the stats are indeed blank except for the playtime.

I have reported this to the development team for further investigation.

thank you could you please reply with any updates as they come in? i would really like to see how many people my amigos have massacred lol

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by thebrufo Go to original post
    thank you could you please reply with any updates as they come in? i would really like to see how many people my amigos have massacred lol
    We will do our best to provide updates as quick as possible. If you need anything else in the meantime please let us know.

Thank you.