I need help on Splinter Cell Blacklist on ps3 (Trophie Oficcer of The Day)

Hello how are you?

I need help on Splinter Cell Blacklist on ps3, I can't see the daily challenge
    to win the trophy ''Officer of The Day'' ... it is working ? I'm desperate, I don't see this challenge

Thank you very much

I'm having the same issue...

Except I'm playing on the Xbox 360 version through Xbox One S Backwards Compatibility.

The Weekly Challnege did appear for me the other day (I got that one done), but the Daily Challenge has not appeared at all for last few days.

I recently bought this game on a sale and I would like to be able to get this achievement done (it's the last online achievement I need).
     1 people found this helpful

Same issue on Xbox Series S (Backwards Compatibility)

I've been playing the game for over a week and the daily challenge haven't appeared for me neither. Even when accessing it from the ShadowNet website, the Daily Challenge "tab" shows nothing on it

Have the daily challenges appeared since you started playing?

Unfortunately I don't have any current information about the issue, but I do know it popped up several years ago, and AFAIK had been fixed. There's a thread about it here, which includes responses from Ubi.

Originally Posted by CoastalGirl Go to original post
    Have the daily challenges appeared since you started playing?

Unfortunately I don't have any current information about the issue, but I do know it popped up several years ago, and AFAIK had been fixed. There's a thread about it here, which includes responses from Ubi.

So, I started playing games recently. These Daily Challenges haven't appeared since I started playing...

only this online trophy is missing for me

I contacted the Brazilian ubisoft support and they said they would send it to the responsible sector, it must be the american