semajmarc87's Avatar Senior Member

Breaking: New splinter cell game in development

LuckyBide's Avatar Senior Member
    Here we go again with an umpteenth rumor...
    Anyway now the question is more about if we want and trust Ubisoft into making a new SC game ? Knowing in addition to this that Clint Hocking won't work on the game since he's at Ubisoft Montréal working on the new Assassin's Creed game...
     1 people found this helpful

RaulO4's Avatar Senior Member
    i hope is false.
    i dont need to see an rpg, open world, lootbase, character customization, water down, unoptimized, terrible written, and last of all... Assassincreed Cell with night vision gameplay.
     3 people found this helpful

SCAgent95's Avatar Senior Member
    Another year, another "rumor". If true I hope its cancelled, it will be a terrible game like everything they've made the past decade.

RaulO4's Avatar Senior Member
    oh by the way the main character will be Saria Fisher too.. just the cherry on Top.

Ubisoft can't even fix the online problem in Blacklist. It's not worth hoping that they will make a normal Splinter Cell. They are killing your favorite game series by introducing grind, microtransactions, and then just shutting down servers. Not developing a new Splinter Cell is the best they can do.

https://venturebeat.com/2021/10/19/u...efore-e3-2021/
    This sounds promising, if true. Develop it in a small team and go ahead with the strenghts of SC.

Well we've definitely seen worse rumors... Maybe it's true, and maybe they'll do it right.

I definitely support a small team, too. Keep the scope reasonable, and focus on what's important.

Jimboone's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by CoastalGirl Go to original post
    Well we've definitely seen worse rumors... Maybe it's true, and maybe they'll do it right.

I definitely support a small team, too. Keep the scope reasonable, and focus on what's important.
    You're an ubisoft employee, right? You're not in the know if this is true or not?
    Now that I think about it, even if you do know you can't confirm nor deny until Ubisoft annouces it themselves...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►