🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Ghost-Recon forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

Own Fallen Ghosts DLC but it has a lock

As the title says, I own the Fallen Ghosts DLC and it was working fine last night but I just tried to play it and now it's showing me a lock icon and when I select it, it takes me to the Microsoft Store but the store says I already own it.

I have tried rebooting, full shutdown and reboot, uninstalling and reinstalling both the DLC and the full game plus the DLC but nothing works. I have also been getting random errors for the past few days (Ribera and Sucre mainly) when trying to sync my profile, accessing the store, pretty much anything I do results in an error.

I've been able to play fine in spite of the errors but this issue with my DLC is new. I play with a wired connection but it still happens when I try a wireless connection. My NAT type is OPEN and I get the notification that I am connected to the Ubisoft servers.

UBI-Froggard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hey,

Sorry to hear you aren't able to access the Fallen Ghosts DLC and have been having some connection issues.

I'm not sure if the two issues are related, so could you just confirm if you see the lock icon even when not experiencing any of the errors if you can?

Also, was the DLC bought on your Xbox account, or someone else's?

Yes it was purchased with my Xbox account and I have yet to find a time when the game isn't throwing some type of error at me; it's either an error trying to load the in game store, an error trying to sync my player profile, or an error when trying to makemake. The error code I see the most is Ribera-1000B.

UBI-Froggard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hey,

Thanks for confirming it was bought on your account. Due to the connection errors, please can you go through the connectivity troubleshooting found here.

If you still have an issue after this, we may need to look into this further and ask that you contact us through a support ticket / live chat, or on a social media (Facebook or Twitter) private message.

gunbladelad's Avatar Senior Member
    I know that when I launch the game I usually have to wait a minute or so for the DLCs to "unlock" - despite owning them. (Hopefully Ubisoft can release a patch that will allow the DLC to be played without having to sync up with the servers first before the support eventually ends)

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by gunbladelad Go to original post
    I know that when I launch the game I usually have to wait a minute or so for the DLCs to "unlock" - despite owning them. (Hopefully Ubisoft can release a patch that will allow the DLC to be played without having to sync up with the servers first before the support eventually ends)
    As the game connects to the servers it is checking your DLC entitlement and this can take some time to do. I will happily pass your feedback on about this though.