Not Able To Play Prince Of Persia

Hello friends. I recently bought the Prince of Persia game from Steam. But, I am not able to play the game. Whenever I try to launch the game, the whole screen gets black and nothing happens on screen. Can anyone help me to figure out the issue behind it? I am currently using Windows 10 Pro with 8 gigs of RAM and 240GB of SSD.
     1 people found this helpful

Somehow, I was able to solve the problem. In fact, the graphics driver on my system was out of date and it was causing me problems. I have updated the driver and the problem is fixed, I guess now I can play the game without any problem. And most importantly, helped me figure out the reason behind it.

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Bradly.Reilly Go to original post
    Somehow, I was able to solve the problem. In fact, the graphics driver on my system was out of date and it was causing me problems. I have updated the driver and the problem is fixed, I guess now I can play the game without any problem. And most importantly, helped me figure out the reason behind it.
    Sorry for our delay in getting back to you Bradly.Reilly, I'm very glad to see you've since been able to find the fix and get the game running!

And thank you for sharing the fix that did it, this should help any others having the same issue.

If there's ever anything more we can help with, please don't hesitate to let us know!

KmarkoPL's Avatar Senior Member
    Ubi-TheBerry . The second post from Bradly.Reilly contains hidden SPAM link !!

The spam is hidden in last sentence under " It " witch you also copied it in your response to him !
    I will not be surprised if that was another spam bot.
    Please deal with it, and remove that scam links from the post.

Originally Posted by KmarkoPL Go to original post
    Ubi-TheBerry . The second post from Bradly.Reilly contains hidden SPAM link !!

The spam is hidden in last sentence under " It " witch you also copied it in your response to him !
    I will not be surprised if that was another spam bot.
    Please deal with it, and remove that scam links from the post.
    This has been removed, thanks KmarkoPL!

KmarkoPL's Avatar Senior Member
    Not in your reply though.

Originally Posted by KmarkoPL Go to original post
    Not in your reply though.
    Keeping me right you are, thanks!