🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Ghost-Recon forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

Apparently this is how many somethings of distance I've travelled in vehicles-

What measurement is this exactly?

Funny, I see that from time to time and I still don't know, exactly, where to look for it but I do believe it is supposed to be in Kilometers.

I am sure I am going to be wrong so I will let those who know school us both.

Hmmm 6 million kilometers? I donít love it that much. Maybe meters? 6000kms sounds reasonable in a map thatís 170 sq miles (google machine)

Funny itís so ambiguous. I meanÖ meters?

Really?

But yea, I guess really.

Still no idea what this is... Figured someone might be able to nail this down but I guess not even ubisoft knows.

Jord-NL's Avatar Senior Member
    Steps.

MikeWeeks's Avatar Senior Member
    Specific character movement, most likely as mentioned, measured as steps regardless of the method of travel.

I was just going to say that that does not make any sense but, yeah ... it would be a rhetorical question, obviously.

Originally Posted by FcAc-No-Moe Go to original post
    I was just going to say that that does not make any sense but, yeah ... it would be a rhetorical question, obviously.
    No kidding since it specifically says distance traveled in vehicles.

I mean- I believe these guys- steps and meters is about the same and itís probably accurate.

ButÖ steps? A measurement for how far Iíve travelled in vehicles? And itís been like this for 4 years?

Disheartening-

Not to go off topic but Iím starting to see why there is so little confidence in their new titles.