🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Trackmania forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

Controller navigation bug in Solo Track of the Day menu

Video of bug: https://youtu.be/DkhGht73M6g

Without mousing over one of the entries first, a controller is not able to navigate or even properly close the track of the day menu in the solo section of the main menu, upon loading the game. Using the bumpers on the controller will change the section of the main menu, thus closing the track of the day menu, but the problem is still there until the mouse cursor highlights a selection in said menu.

Ubi-Orion's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by SuperRedNova-TM Go to original post
    Video of bug: https://youtu.be/DkhGht73M6g

Without mousing over one of the entries first, a controller is not able to navigate or even properly close the track of the day menu in the solo section of the main menu, upon loading the game. Using the bumpers on the controller will change the section of the main menu, thus closing the track of the day menu, but the problem is still there until the mouse cursor highlights a selection in said menu.
    Hey there.

Thanks for reporting this to us.

I've just gave this a quick test myself and the menu functions seemed to work fine with a controller on my end so I suspect something on your end might not be functioning correctly in this instance. The analog sticks/D-pad were able to select the tracks rather than using a mouse to select and the b button to exit worked okay to exit as well.

What type of controller are you using? Is it wired or wireless, have you tested with both if that's possible for you? Have you installed the latest drivers? If you haven't already done so please try verifying your installation as well. Please keep us updated on this.

Sorry for the late reply. I haxe an xbox controller that I use wired, and also tested with the arrow keys on my keyboard, which also had the same issue. I did have the latest drivers installed and verified my files before posting.
    The issue seems to have have been resolved in the latest update anyways.