🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The-Settlers forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

Settlers 7 - Unable to connect to server

Good Evening, I hope you are well.

I've been trying to connect to the multiplayer server to play with friends. the issue however is when I click log-in it does not allow me to do so. When I hover over a multiplayer or online feature, a note appears saying that it was unable to connect to the server.

I have followed instructions across various platforms including here. these include but are not limited to: deleting and reinstalling the game; deleting and reinstalling the launcher; changing firewall settings to allow all Ubisoft & Uplay products access on both private and public networks; disabling my firewall during attempts; delving into the router settings to manage port connections.

However, the real conundrum with this is that the two persons I am trying to play with, both live in the same property, they purchased the game recently also, all of us through Ubisoft. both of them however do not have any issues with connecting to the servers, it just appears to be my device.

Any support would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
     1 people found this helpful

Cant log in - Always offline

I have the same problem. I have paid DLC and I can't get it !!!! The advice from your site did not help. :-(

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey guys,

Thanks for reaching out and I am sorry about the delayed response, as well as the issue you're dealing with.

If you have completed steps outlined in the following article, yet issue persists, can you please visit our support website, and submit a ticket by providing the following:

1. Screenshot showing forwarded ports
    2. MsInfo
    3. DxDiag

Once completed, let us know, and we will forward your case for further investigation.

I have the same problem walked though all the steps forwarded the ports and nothing works.
    Why cant they just have Uplay install the DLC's this is very annoying.

Did they manage to resolve your issue ?

Originally Posted by Natch13 Go to original post
    I have the same problem. I have paid DLC and I can't get it !!!! The advice from your site did not help. :-(
    did they manage to resolve your issue ?

Ubi-Houck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Originally Posted by mrmfg Go to original post
    did they manage to resolve your issue ?
    Sorry to hear you also having connection issues. Please do the steps in this article.

If you still have issues, please do reach out to our team with system files as my colleague mentioned.

Thanks!

737/5000
    Hello, I have contacted you several times and you still cannot help me. I bought the Settlers 7 Deluxe edition. However, when the game starts, the game reports - missing connection to the server. The error is not on my computer because I tried it from another computer and it is the same. The problem is probably somewhere in your country for at least half a year, which I am solving! Do you have any servers for this game? Or have you already written off the game, but still make money on it? Thanks to that, I can't download the DLC I paid for! The game is still only in the basic version.

I want my DLC! You will always answer me by sending me general instructions on how to restart the router, etc. I repeat that the game did not run on the other PC. Just as if the server was down

thank you for the answer and solution
    Jiří Starek
     1 people found this helpful

i think this is releated to the delux edition i logged into my account thats normal and hade server connection, then logged out and rellog into my friend thats delux and his could not connect

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Thank you for adding to the report, fommsen.