Splinter cell Blacklist service not available 2021 sep

Splinter cell Blacklist service not available

Your game will not let anyone join. I've tried so many times to get help with this but Ubisoft has just refused as the support tickets always end the same: "it is your internet connection:" or something like that. Funny thing is that they could not tell me why they came to that conclusion and i know for a fact that is not the problem as i'm sure the only people able to play are the ones that find their own work arounds. YOUR GAME DOES NOT WORK PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX THIS !!

it is really simple. Go install splintercell blacklist (standard edition on steam) and try to play online I AM WILLING TO PUT MONEY DOWN THAT IT WON'T WORK.

you cannot connect to spies and mercs and any unlockable stuff you get with purchases for the game such as premium content will not be given to you. I have a game i essentially can play like it is demo of the game i thought i purchased on steam. I can promise you i will never buy another game released by this company if this is the level of neglect they are fine with. I am not fine with it and this will be my last attempt to get this working. No more cosmetic purchases on siege and no future game purchases until i see something actually happen.

Yes i have done all the troubleshooting your support agents have given x10+ times now (just for myself) and countless other sources online to see if anyone else could fix it. I managed to get it working when i installed an older version of ubisoft connect and switched the verstion.txt file in the game to resemble the version of the up to date build and OMG IT WORKED!!! just for it to be overwritten the next day when you updated your launcher. I did the same thing and now that workaround does not work anymore.

YOU HAVE DONE MORE TO THWART ME THAN YOU HAVE DONE TO HELP. To any who may read this employee or potential /current customer, this is not just me and all you have to do is open your eyes a little bit and go to steam discussion forum for this game or google search for this error and everyone has the same conclusion jUBISOFT DOES NOT CARE AND THE SUPPORT DOES NOT HELP (at least for this game) . The game is still supported according to ubisoft but it is just there for show and i wouldn't be surprised if these reps are untrained fodder just so they can say they have "support".
     2 people found this helpful

ubi-smash's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Daytruin.TACT Hi there, I appreciate you reaching out to us here, and my extreme apologies for the irritation this issue has been. Please know this has been forwarded to our dedicated teams to investigate this further. At this moment, I do not have any updates to share on this. However, please keep a lookout on here and our public channels for further news and announcements. We thank you for bearing with us as we continue to look into this and if you have any other questions in the meantime, please let us know.

Originally Posted by Vix_tomspeedy Go to original post
    bonjour, j'ai le même problème!!!!!impossible de me connecter à shadownet ou uplay sur le jeu!!! serveur Splinter Cell indisponible etc.....
    déjà contacter ubisoft, qui me disent que le problème vient de chez Steam et impossible donc d'utiliser les Dlc que j'ai aussi payé 2 fois....sur le site shadownet.com j'arrive me connecter mais pas directement sur le jeu Splinter Cell Blacklist DEluxe. Le problème ne vient pas d'internet je n'ai aucun soucis mis à part sur ce jeu!!!
    Pareil je ne mettrai plus 1 centimes sur un jeu Ubisoft ou Steam, ils n'ont même pas voulu me rembourser parce que j'ai joué avec le jeu plus de 2h!! alors que je ne peux pas utiliser ce que j'ai payé!!!!!
    Hi there, sorry you're having trouble but posts in this forum need to be in English. The French forums are available here.

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for sharing a link to the French forums, CoastalGirl!

Alternatively, if you're able to provide an English translation of your post, Vix_tomspeedy, we'll be happy to assist you further within the English forums

Daytruin.TACT Hi there, I appreciate you reaching out to us here, and my extreme apologies for the irritation this issue has been. Please know this has been forwarded to our dedicated teams to investigate this further. At this moment, I do not have any updates to share on this. However, please keep a lookout on here and our public channels for further news and announcements. We thank you for bearing with us as we continue to look into this and if you have any other questions in the meantime, please let us know.
    This is literally what the guy is talking about. We get a cookie cutter response about how an issue has been forwarded and 5 years later, there's still no response or solution. In all honesty, I don't care. Let the game die. Nobody's online anyway. Hasn't been populated since August 20th, 2013.

Has there been a fix to this? It's Oct 16, 2021, two weeks after this post was started. I'm seeing "The Splinter Cell Blacklist service is not available" and it was like that a few days ago as well. Is anyone else having this problem?

Everyone has this problem. Ubisoft does not solve this problem and probably will not. You can't buy skins in Splinter Cell, which means the game is useless. If the game had microtransactions, I'm sure they would have solved this problem. You can't buy a skin without access to the internet - current Ubisoft philosophy. At the same time Betheshda for Quake (1996) releases an update with improved textures, gamepad support and still working multiplayer, Ubisoft shuts down their servers for their old games on the grounds that players don't play them.

I created a case on July 17th this year, still not conclusion to this. Other people mentioned that it works using an older Uplay version and I gave this and other hints to the case which should've helped resolve the issues. I don't know if I will ever hear anything else but "it has been forwarded to the dedicated team". Quite sad.

I talked to support today and they said they took the servers down to work on an issue but they don't know when they will possibly be back up? I'm not sure if I should believe them or not? Is this something that is actually being worked on?

I cant connect to the game since an update that Ubisoft connect had and destroyed the connectivity to all assassins creeds as well, luckily this is fixed by just having a log in to your account each time you launch the game. For SC Blacklist, the problem hasnt been fixed and I am so sad about that. I love the multiplayer and COOP in this game. Please do something and dont ignore our request Ubi. Thanks in advance.