🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Far Cry forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

Need help! Ps trophy trouble

I have been stuck on the last two tophies required for the platinum on far cry 5.

My friend and I are able to connect perfectly fine for coop.
    The issue is that we cannot create or find any private lobbies, or any lobbies in general to play online multiplayer.

I have looked on every forum I can and this doesn't seem to be an issue whatsoever for anyone else.

We've tried searching with passwords, partying up and still no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

[Multiplayer] Cannot Connect / Arcade / PS4

Far Cry 5 Lobby Browser is broken
    The lobby browser and public multiplayer for far cry 5 is currently broken and has being for 4 days, no one is able to play or connect to each other, when joining a friends lobby you are greeted with a never ending loading message, in addition if someone creates a lobby, open or closed, no one is able to view these lobbies or even join them, the game has being offline for 4 days please fix, hundreds to thousands of reports have being made now it's time to make forum post, please do not send the personal connectivity troubleshoot because this is not an issue with my connection, if you also check, the new made maps will show played: 0 because it is impossible to play maps now
     2 people found this helpful

Ubi-Mercury's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there J.Johns20, sorry to hear you're experiencing issues creating and finding private lobbies. Would you please let me know if you're receiving any error messages when attempting to create or find a private lobby? Thank you so much!

Hey man you are not alone. I am not able to find any multiplayer game from a week... My PSN ID is HugoL33 and I also need 2 more trophies for the plat

I have the same issue from about a week
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Mercury's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there RoyaltyZerox and HugoL33, sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues with lobbies and multiplayer. These issues are currently being investigated by the game team. Apologies for the frustration and inconvenience this has caused.

Hi, just wanted to add that the multiplayer is not working for me, either. I tried submitting a support ticket and all I keep getting told is that "the servers are fine youre router is screwed up" or something. It was a waste of time.
     1 people found this helpful

Same here. Unable to view open lobby created by friend and joining through password result in an error message stating there is no lobby linked to password.

My trouble seems to be what everyone else is experiencing.

When creating a lobby, open or closed, my friend is unable to find/join. This happens both ways, where we are always stopped by an error saying "no lobby linked to this password could be found".

We know the servers for co-op are working, we've played through the campaign together perfectly fine.

Refreshing the lobby page does nothing, and creating a party in PS network doesn't work either.

Hopefully this can be resolved soon, we're so close to getting the platinum for this game.

Me too I tried so many times for three days but still not working please Ubisoft fix the multiplayer lobbies