Hard disagree. Breakpoint missions are so boring and anticlimactic, there's no sense of accomplishment and I can barely tell if/when I've achieved something.
     2 people found this helpful

You know Bursacio, it's nice that you, as well as other people, enjoy the game. I too enjoy this game, despite the fact it had a rocky start. The connection issues that I had until the Ghost Experience really screwed with my experience. Any connection I did get, I considered myself lucky and made the best of it. Afterwards, it's been getting better. Tell us (if you haven't already), what do you enjoy about your experience?

Iím not sure if itís the terrible story, the unbelievable stupid drones, the terrible acting, random cut scenes, lazy gear design or poor shooting mechanics that I like the most.

I just canít decide.
     3 people found this helpful

stdape's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Bursacio Go to original post
    Hello,

I just made this post to say that Ghost Recon Breakpoint (in current state) is the best in all the series. Thank you!
    Its my 4th time I started a new campaign, you have infinite ways to approach the objectives. Wolves faction has big potential.
    Wildlands story and map was better. GRB has to many syncshots, and AI is dumb sometimes. The old ones had more tactical touch.
    But overall the best! Hope you make a new one.

THANK YOU!
    You say it's the best, but criticise it too. Even though it had great potential UBI failed to Deliver. I have played well over 2000 hours in all, played all sorts of ways, but ignore the Main Missions mostly. If OP Motherland does not change it, the Game is Doomed. Which is a shame as the players could have done much better with a Mission Editor, Mods.
    As yours is a first post might be a Troll, but maybe your a new player who has not yet found why the most dedicated players are fed up.

Glad you enjoy the game and that you are able to criticize it flaws while still finding it appealing. Personally I still do not enjoy or play it regularly. Mostly due to a few things that you bring up, such as the horrible AI and lifeless map. Another major failure is the shooting. Between the horrible recoil mechanics and ballistic performance it is something that has pushed me away from playing the game and is a constant hinderance to any desire to pick it back up. All of these things add up quickly to form a lackluster game that I have little desire to play.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by MadMountain87 Go to original post
    I like breakpoint but..... been losing myself on " death stranding" I'm a hideo Kojima fanboy since way back
    I like him as an actor so I sat through the first hour on youtube when someone was talking about it and while I liked what I saw, sadly, it is not my cup of tea when it comes to gaming. I am all about shooting but soon I am going to have to change my ways and learn to like other Genres.

Originally Posted by rugby_dog Go to original post
    Iím not sure if itís the terrible story, the unbelievable stupid drones, the terrible acting, random cut scenes, lazy gear design or poor shooting mechanics that I like the most.

I just canít decide.
    If finding lure to catch the Big One is included in the above then ... + 1

Originally Posted by Church367A Go to original post
    Glad you enjoy the game and that you are able to criticize it flaws while still finding it appealing. Personally I still do not enjoy or play it regularly. Mostly due to a few things that you bring up, such as the horrible AI and lifeless map. Another major failure is the shooting. Between the horrible recoil mechanics and ballistic performance it is something that has pushed me away from playing the game and is a constant hinderance to any desire to pick it back up. All of these things add up quickly to form a lackluster game that I have little desire to play.
    +1

Any game with Loot or Gear Score is NOT a Ghost Recon game but to each his/her own.

AI BLUEFOX's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by stdape Go to original post
    You say it's the best, but criticise it too.
    These two things are not mutually exclusive. There are many aspects to a game and liking some of those aspects whilst disliking others or wanting them improved seems reasonable to me.

Originally Posted by stdape Go to original post
    UBI failed to Deliver. I have played well over 2000 hours
    I'm not picking on you and this is genuine interest, because I find it fascinating; and there are others here that are dissatisfied with similar playtimes. How can a game that you played for 2,000 hours (over 2.5 hours per day since release) be considered to have failed to deliver? Honestly, I'm really interested in this, because it's such a contradictory and hard to understand viewpoint for me. Not uncommon, though, quite a few here are similar, but can you see why Ubisoft might believe your stats over your posts?
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by AI BLUEFOX Go to original post
    I'm not picking on you and this is genuine interest, because I find it fascinating; and there are others here that are dissatisfied with similar playtimes. How can a game that you played for 2,000 hours (over 2.5 hours per day since release) be considered to have failed to deliver? Honestly, I'm really interested in this, because it's such a contradictory and hard to understand viewpoint for me.
    Actually it's quite simple. There is enough freedom in the open world, that you can go around and create your own missions and experiences. But yet still be extremely disappointed in the story content and overall design of the open world. I have over 1100 hours. playing Breakpoint, but the vast majority of the campaign and side missions , were only played once, and then forgotten..
     2 people found this helpful

AI BLUEFOX's Avatar Senior Member
    I agree with the sentiment, but the contradiction is still there. Over 1,000 hours in any game is a huge amount. Look at Kean, unable to play more than a few hours on free events.

I'm trying to imagine the conflict in the Dev team's thinking for the next game.

There are a lot of things to like about this game, and just as many (if not a LOT more) to dislike about it. This game is a massive blob of bland Ubisoft open world game design with all its usual tropes.

The game is perfectly suitable for unstructured mucking about, as basically any Ubisoft open world game is, but itís definitely not good imo.
     3 people found this helpful