🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Trackmania forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

Trackmania gets red and stretched in fullscreen only

Hello!

Trackmania gets red and stretched only in fullscreen and I can't figure out if it's game related or graphics card related, but seeing as not even other ubisoft games do this I feel it is on the game side or at least a game related issue with the graphics card. Yes, I do have all the drivers updated!

Would really appreciate a solution since I can't play on windowed borderless because of fps drops.

Thanks in advance!

Fowst2010's Avatar Banned
    Could it be, that you switched from a larger to a smaller monitor recently?
    I had similar issues (mainly just low fps) in other games, because I set my resolution to 2560x1080 windowed borderless and then forgot switching back when I was using a 1980x1080 monitor.

I didn't change monitors, it's a laptop if that information is useful, it just happened after reinstalling the game and no matter the resolution I set for fullscreen it stays stretched in the same way and also with a red filter!

Thanks anyway!

I just turned V-Sync to Full, it was Off before and somehow (somehow for me cause I don't understand why ahah) it just solved the problem I had!
     1 people found this helpful

Fowst2010's Avatar Banned
    Nice, glad to hear you managed to solve it.
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Orion's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for sharing your workaround for this issue. Hopefully this will help others experiencing similar problems who stumble upon the thread.