Starlink:Battle for atlas game launch arguments commands resolution

I have a problem with the ubisoft connect startup commands, I try to set a resolution with "Starlink: Battle for atlas" to 800x600 but the game itself only supports 1200 upwards, there is no way to download it further from there in the game and without a good gpu I could not play the game at 30fps, ubisoft connect has accessible commands to modify the behavior of the game, but such commands do not appear online, there is no list of commands and all those that I have put have not worked, for example
    "-resolution 800x600"
    "-resolution: 800x600"
    "-h 800 -w 600"
    The only thing that has resulted is to modify the resolution from windows to be 800x600, so it forces the game to that resolution and it works perfect, but I am limited to that resolution and my monitor is 1360x768
    I ask for help on this personal problem that I have, I like the game and I would like to enjoy it without having to modify the resolution of windows

ubisoft help is disable r now duet covid and the live chats are offline too so only way of get help is trough here

UBI-Froggard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hey,

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue with the resolution on the game. I haven't got it installed at my current location to check exactly, but there is usually a .ini text file in a games installation folder that you can open in Notepad. It's usually called something like gamesettings.ini.

Can you have a check to see if there is a file of this name please? If so, open it up and see if there is a line of text that has the resolution saved there. You can delete whatever is set and enter the resolution you want and save the file if so. Deleting the file would just create a new one next time you launch the game with the default settings again, so there is no risk of breaking the file as it can always be recovered.

If you can't locate a file like this, let me know and I'll see if I can get the game installed somewhere to check this.

hi again, thank you for your reply, ive tried to look for such file but the only files i found in the location
    C:/-------/documents/my games/starlink
    weren't in "ini" format but CFG format, i already gave them a look with the notepad and tried to modify them before, the most near i went to acomplish my goal is to set the game as windowed and in 800x600 for 2 seconds at the start up, before it modified itself back to high resolution and kept running, yes the file was in "read only" marked so i must be missing something
    here is a screen of the files

the file "state" is where the resolutions are set and set it seems but im not so sure if it keeps getting back to high res.

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thank you for getting back to us and thank you for the image. Can you provide another image showing that file open so we can see what settings are there.

sure , here

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for the image provided.

Could you please submit a support ticket and attach your system files (dxdiag and msinfo) and our Customer Support team will investigate this further for you.

"Ubisoft Support - Changes to support in relation to COVID-19
    In the light of the current situation, we are temporarily restricting our support to live chat only.

Ensuring our teams’ health and well-being is always one of our top priorities. We are monitoring the evolution of Coronavirus (COVID-19) closely, and adapting our response as the situation develops. As a result, we are temporarily reducing our email support and moving most of our support to live chat.

We appreciate your patience in this time and invite you to consult our available support articles.

* Chat is currently unavailable. Please choose another support method."

i cant submit a ticket, no option when i put my data , only option is live chat that isnt operative either, as i stated before

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues submitting a support ticket and accessing live chat.

Can you please contact support via one of the social media channels instead:

Facebook
    Twitter