Ubisoft+ Rewards tab is missing.

Today I subscribed to the Ubisoft+ but as I go to the Ubisoft+ section on Ubisoft Connnect app on PC, there is no Rewards tab.
    Here is a screenshot to show what I mean. https://imgur.com/tXShcNY

The link is not showing properly as it needs to be highlighted so maybe this works: https://imgur.com/tXShcNY

problem was solved.

Ubi-Nacho's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi!

Sorry to hear you experienced this, but glad to hear it's since been resolved. Please feel free to reach back out if you have any further questions.

Thanks!

How did the problem get solved?

UbiSushiVamp's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello there, DrunkleUncle! Thank you for reaching out on this thread. Are you having troubles with your rewards showing for Ubisoft Connect from Ubisoft +?

Originally Posted by UbiSushiVamp Go to original post
    Hello there, DrunkleUncle! Thank you for reaching out on this thread. Are you having troubles with your rewards showing for Ubisoft Connect from Ubisoft +?
    I have a problem the U+ tab isn't showing up in the client

Ubi-Nacho's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi there.

Thank you for posting to the forums.

Could I check if you were able to follow our steps to add Ubisoft + games to you library here?

Are you able to run through the steps outlined in our connectivity guide here to ensure that you're able to maintain a steady connection to our services?

Would you also be able to let me know if you have resolved this issue already through twitter support?

Please let us know if you have any further questions.