As cool as the twist in the story was, I'll admit that I couldn't help but think, "You must kill the prime minister of Malaysia!"
    Ha, well, I promise you that our inspiration was this, and not Zoolander.

Originally posted by C_Stewart:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
    As cool as the twist in the story was, I'll admit that I couldn't help but think, "You must kill the prime minister of Malaysia!"
    Ha, well, I promise you that our inspiration was this, and not Zoolander. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really? coooooool...
    I have more questions;
    1, Did daniel only speak Russian at the beginning of Issue #2 because of the Abstergo experiment or is he really Russian?
    2, If daniel Cross is his given name, what's his real name?
    3, At the end of Issue #3, is Nikolai sailing to America?
    4, During the Tunguska explosion, we saw three Ones Who Came Before. Minerva, Juno and another. Was Jupiter the third, if not, who was it?
    5, Did Hannah survive? :/

Thank you again for such a wonderful story!

Originally posted by RussellSparrow:

1, Did daniel only speak Russian at the beginning of Issue #2 because of the Abstergo experiment or is he really Russian?
    2, If daniel Cross is his given name, what's his real name?
    3, At the end of Issue #3, is Nikolai sailing to America?
    4, During the Tunguska explosion, we saw three Ones Who Came Before. Minerva, Juno and another. Was Jupiter the third, if not, who was it?
    5, Did Hannah survive? :/

Thank you again for such a wonderful story!

1. Daniel's ancestry is Russian, obviously, but he was born in America. He was speaking Russian as part of the aftereffects of being kept in the early iteration of the Animus. The Bleeding Effect was more severe with him because he was so young.

2. That identity is erased, so it doesn't matter.

3. Yes.

4. Can't answer that yet.

5. Hopefully!

To C_Stewart

Amazing job guys! Few questions:

1. Are there any plans to put out a complete set of the comics in the near future?

2. What other settings were you guys able to choose besides Tsarist Russia (as you said in the making of video)

3. Any plans to make more comics of other settings?

4. WHEN WILL WE SEE THIS AS POSSIBLE DLC FOR AC: BROTHERHOOD OR IF POSSIBLE A GAME! I WANT NOW! (please say now...)

RzaRecta357's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah, you have quite the little fanbase going here now Sirs.

I mean, my friend and I aren't even comic lovers. My friend plays the game and thinks it's really cool but doesn't get into it as much as me. We still both LOVED the comic.

Please start consindering making more! Haha.

Also, I love your answers to buddies questions earlier!

1. Are there any plans to put out a complete set of the comics in the near future?

2. What other settings were you guys able to choose besides Tsarist Russia (as you said in the making of video)

3. Any plans to make more comics of other settings?

4. WHEN WILL WE SEE THIS AS POSSIBLE DLC FOR AC: BROTHERHOOD OR IF POSSIBLE A GAME! I WANT NOW! (please say now...)
    1. I believe there will be a collection at some point.

2-3. I don't want to answer this because I don't know what will be used in future comics/games, and don't want to spoil anything.

For what it's worth, I'd like to see more comics from you guys as well. The beauty of the Assassin's Creed world is that there's so much stuff to explore. You have all the various conspiracy theories and mythology of the past, as well as so much more to learn about Abstergo and the Animus program and all the subjects we haven't seen yet. Something a little longer than 3 issues would really be nice as well.

I was very surprised by that picture of TWCB when the Staff exploded in issue #2. I was expecting 3 gods like that, but the one on the right doesn't look anything like Jupiter, which I expected. Jupiter/Zeus is always portrayed as muscular and bearded, which this person clearly wasn't. My guess is that it's Venus, since she was the other god involved in the Judgment of Paris myth that started the Trojan War. That myth has been referenced several times in the game now.

A few more questions:

* Was the Staff of Eden in the series different from the staff that was used to open the Vault in the end of AC2? It looks very different, but it hasn't been clear from the puzzles in AC2 that the Russian staff was indeed a different one.
    * Where did Rasputin get the fragment from the Staff he wore around his neck? Was this discovered as a remnant after Tunguska, or taken before the Templars began experimenting on it?
    * Did Nikolai and/or Daniel have Eagle Vision?
    * Do you know if we'll ever get to learn more about the Mentor that Daniel killed? What about how he knew about genetic memory and the theoretical technology to read it?

SteelCity999's Avatar Senior Member
    To Mr. Stewart.....

Since you mentioned that you were able to craft your own storyline and were given some freedom, how much of the overall storyline were you presented with in order to be able to flesh out The Fall? Did Ubi say....we have this already set in the story (for further installments) so you can't do anything to contradict this - stay in this line...or has the entire storyline not been finished(As an example, it would be like you trying to come up with a story inbetween Star Wars:ESB and ROTJ without George Lucas having finished ROTJ yet)?

Great work on them! My only negative comment is that I wish the story would've been a bit longer - maybe 6 issues. I have all 3 and wouldn't mind buying more. Hope we see another series..

CRUDFACE's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by coryplayspiano:
    For what it's worth, I'd like to see more comics from you guys as well. The beauty of the Assassin's Creed world is that there's so much stuff to explore. You have all the various conspiracy theories and mythology of the past, as well as so much more to learn about Abstergo and the Animus program and all the subjects we haven't seen yet. Something a little longer than 3 issues would really be nice as well.

I was very surprised by that picture of TWCB when the Staff exploded in issue #2. I was expecting 3 gods like that, but the one on the right doesn't look anything like Jupiter, which I expected. Jupiter/Zeus is always portrayed as muscular and bearded, which this person clearly wasn't. My guess is that it's Venus, since she was the other god involved in the Judgment of Paris myth that started the Trojan War. That myth has been referenced several times in the game now.

A few more questions:

* Was the Staff of Eden in the series different from the staff that was used to open the Vault in the end of AC2? It looks very different, but it hasn't been clear from the puzzles in AC2 that the Russian staff was indeed a different one.
    * Where did Rasputin get the fragment from the Staff he wore around his neck? Was this discovered as a remnant after Tunguska, or taken before the Templars began experimenting on it?
    * Did Nikolai and/or Daniel have Eagle Vision?
    * Do you know if we'll ever get to learn more about the Mentor that Daniel killed? What about how he knew about genetic memory and the theoretical technology to read it?
    Was Daniel modified through a piece of eden or a fake? If it was a true piece of Eden, then he doesn't have Eagle vision since that would have meant he was impervious to the mind controlling aspect of them.

I do love the series, and I have to say that my favorite parts were the leap of faith and Assassin's bracer. It's design and new color were so cool to me.

eagleforlife1's Avatar Senior Member
    I would just like to say that the Fall series is brilliant, I've bought all three of them and loved them all. I feel that the setting it in Russia in this time period was the perfect setting.

Just a couple of questions:
    1. How old is Nikolai?
    2. It's probably obvious but why when Lenin wrote to Nikolai did he call him Nikolai Alexandreivich?

Great job guys.