Stadia ubisoft plus in belgium

Dear UBISOFT,

Payed an ubisoft subscription to play on stadia exclusively in BELGIUM.

I get the following error code: CM-UPP-01.

I know other users are having this issue in belgium, Please fix and refund my money.

Also LIVE chat wont work and supporting a ticket wont work either.....

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey deFlipo,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Are you still experiencing this issue?

If so, I recommend you reach out to us via Twitter or Facebook, so we can look into this for you.

still not working, contacted support on twitter

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey deFlipo,

Thank you for letting us know you reached out.

Make sure if you've sent a DM to include your Username and E-mail, so the team can jump straight in!

The support team has closed my ticket on this and referred me to the Stadia support team. The Stadia support team referred me back to the Ubi support team.

It's currently escalated somewhere with the Stadia support team and has been since Monday - no news for the working week, and doubtful to hear back from them during the weekend.

I'm in OP's shoes, where I took Ubisoft+ specifically to use with Stadia and have very little use for it without this functionality. The first week of my holiday has also since passed.

Hope you guys (or Google) can get this resolved.

same problem

I took a ubisoft + supscription to and it is not working due error:CM-UPP-01 I created an ticket but no anszer for now

Same for me guys. Stadia send me to ubisoft , ubisoft did their best to help, but nothing could be done, send me back to stadia. No replies from both since a week now. They seem to not care at all.

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi all!
    We are currently investigating access issues for some regions trying to use their Ubisoft+ subscription via Stadia.
    Our teams are actively working on the issue, however, I have no further updates at this time.

Problem Ubisoft+

I also got this problem with my existing Ubisoft+ account for linking it to Stadia get same error ( Belgium account)

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi AssassinGits!
    This is something that our teams are currently investigating in order to get resolved.