🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rainbow Six Siege forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

How would you feel about a invisible operator

I've seen this idea tossed around balanced to an extent, nøkk would become obsolete in my opinion or you could give it to nøkk (rework nøkk to be good or her loadout)

To be invisible completely for a certain amount of time, to partially being invisible, to being invisible partially and until you shoot or the ability runs out

I just don't see this happening, maybe to an extent but it would either have to be crap in the game or very creative for it to be possible

How many times did you die to Caveira or any 3 speed operator because you "didn't hear the footsteps"?

Now imagine if they added invisible operator....

Slyrr7's Avatar Senior Member
    We don't have to imagine. The Siege programming and engine are so buggy that invisibility exploits keep popping up every season. Remember the MUTE event? UBI had to pull the entire event down because it caused a quick and easy exploit that players could use to turn themselves both invisible and invulnerable. This, from a game engine and game programming that UBI has recently declared to be "perfectly in line with our standards".

croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    No, dear God please....nothing invisible ever again. Echo's Yokai being invisible, and Lesion's Gu mines being invisible. No...just NO. Nothing invisible should ever be in this game EVER.

Honestly I was fine with invisible Yokai, you could still see his outline or like the blur effect not completely gone, also uncloaked when he used the pulse

croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by podkall Go to original post
    Honestly I was fine with invisible Yokai, you could still see his outline or like the blur effect not completely gone, also uncloaked when he used the pulse
    It may have uncloaked, but weren't you too dizzy to see it after that? Regardless, they removed that...so thank God for that. But still....no invisible stuff....PUH-LEEZE and thank you.

if it uncloaks u can see it roughly where it is, and also it's not fully invisible just cloaked if you have good eyes you would see it

We don't need to envision. The Siege programming and motor are buggy to such an extent that imperceptibility takes advantage of keep springing up each season. Recall the MUTE occasion? UBI needed to pull the whole occasion down on the grounds that it caused a fast and simple endeavor that players could use to turn themselves both imperceptible and safe. This, from a game motor and game programming that UBI has as of late proclaimed to be "totally in accordance with our guidelines".
     1 people found this helpful