Achievements/Challenges notifications STILL not popping up in-game..

It's been what.. since the launch of Ubisoft Connect & this issue is still a thing??? Why am I seeing notifications when friends come online & launch a game, but I can't see notifications when I unlock an achievement or complete a challenge? This doesn't make any sense. What is going on at Ubisoft? Are yall really just twiddling your thumbs & brushing what seems to be not that big of a fix, under the rug?

FIX THIS ONGOING ISSUE ALREADY.. This is unacceptable that this is still a thing after over 6 months

UbiStorm's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there Titanomak. This is actually a feature for Ubisoft Connect so that these notifications don't disrupt gameplay. Are you getting any notifications when you get back to the main menu of the game, however? I'll also gladly get this feedback forwarded about enabling notifications, even while in-game, forwarded to the correct team for you!

I don't know if notifications even work in the main menu. When I unlock an achievement/challenge, I'm in game, not the main menu..

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Titanomak Go to original post
    I don't know if notifications even work in the main menu. When I unlock an achievement/challenge, I'm in game, not the main menu..
    OK no problem. Can you try unlocking a reward from the main menu and seeing if you get a notification?