Loading issues in single player.

Goodday,

Since the past two days, I am experiencing loading issues playing single player. I have not had this issue before, and I can't imagine that this has something to do with my internet connection as this seems rather stable when testing its connection speed.

To be a bit more specific regarding the issue:l ately, the open world seems to be slower in loading its objects. Especially when using vehicles. From time to time (especially when using faster vehicles) the game tends to freeze for a few seconds before it continues to run. Sometimes it is just not loading some objects and NPC's when moving fast through the open world and they suddenly spawn in front of you when you stop moving or slow down. Sometimes I see objects partially loaded first before they have their final shape (some outlines or rough version first and later the textures). The latter has occured from trees, to rocks, to even the ground changing its form whilst walking on it. It also happened today (and I have not experienced this before at all in this game) that there is some kind of setback/lag for both me and hostiles? I mean for example where you walk and suddenly get setback a few steps.

In addition I frequently encounter hovering objects. For example, munition boxes that would lie on top of a table of crates, but without the table. Very rarely it occures that hostiles spawn halfway in objects or the ground. I doubt if this is caused by the same thing that is causing the issues above, as I have experenced it since I started playing Breakpoint.

Looking forward to hear what causes these issues and if or how they can be resolved.

Thank you in advance.

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hi rijstpudding,

Thank you for reporting this to us, we're sorry to hear that's been occurring.

Would you be able to provide us with some video examples of this occurring? This will help us to look into this.

We'd also advise trying the steps here, if you haven't already.