🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Ubisoft Connect forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Why does it take 10-20 seconds for Ubisoft Connect to respond to a click or typing???

Why does it take 10-20 seconds for Ubisoft Connect to respond to a click or typing???
    This is near impossible to log in and navigate around Connect!!!
    I have read of this problem and see threads going back 2 years to 2019 about Connect being slow to respond to inputs from the mouse or keyboard.
    I don't understand why this is not fixed!?!

Either your people do not know how to code, which I know is not the case.

OR, UBISOFT DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR PAYING CUSTOMERS! I hope this is not true.

This is very frustrating, as so many others have pointed out.
    And don't say this isn't happening to others- look at your own forums going back 2 years.

Still no fix - Why???

I don't want to abandon the games I've purchased (which are not cheap), but trying to load Ubisoft Connect, and logging in takes 10 minutes!!
    It loads fast enough, but when I type my email address, it doesn't start showing up for 10 seconds! Same for clicking with the mouse.
    And I am on Windows 10.
    Ridiculous for a modern gaming company!

Please provide a work around to save your company's reputation. I have not seen this type of issue with any professional software since the 1980s!
    I, like others, just want to use what we have purchased in good faith that we would be able to use it.

Please fill us in as to how we can open and run our games without using the clunky Ubisoft Connect in Window 10.
    V/r,
    David

UbiKobold's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there, and thank you for your patience. I appreciate you contacting us in regards to this delay with key and mouse inputs that you have been experiencing. I suggest clearing the cache in Ubisoft Connect and then running Ubisoft Connect as administrator. However, if you continue to experience this issue afterwards, please let me know!