How to disable replay ?!

How you dare to record and make my replay accessible to other drivers ?
    I'd like to know how to disable the public replay ?
    Nadeo you need to give us this option ! Please

Sharing replays is one of the whole points of the game. In addition, if replays weren't able to be shared, then how would we know a player was cheating?

i do hope this is a troll attempt

Replays are a main feature to get better at this game. They definitely won't ever disable that or give us an option to do that lol.

This isn't even your personal data or anything so why are you against it exactly??
     1 people found this helpful

disabling that my replay can be recorded and shared !

Montetatil's Avatar Member
    if you are shocked about the ghosts, why aren't you more shocked about the possibility of live spectating?
    this logic doesn't make sense

this won't ever happen because Nadeo also uses your ghost data to see if you are cheating or not. If you don't like what the game is doing you should uninstall and find a new game.

Montetatil's Avatar Member
    this won't ever happen because Nadeo also uses your ghost data to see if you are cheating or not. If you don't like what the game is doing you should uninstall and find a new game.
    Although it can be used as anti-cheat, personnaly I'm not sure nadeo is making this use. it rather looks like an extra-feature for the clubbers, nothing else