🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Trackmania forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

Tracks wont load when online

when I am connected to the internet I cannot load any tracks except training tracks. All other tracks get stuck on the loading screen then after some time it reverts to the track selection screen. If open the game with no internet I can play the seasonal tracks with no leader boards or ghosts.
    So far I have tried verifying game files, uninstalling trackmania and reinstalling, uninstalling and reinstalling Uplay, clearing cache in the in game menu, deleting the trackmania files that are in My Documents.
    Does anyone here have an idea on what to try next?
    Thanks everyone

Fowst2010's Avatar Banned
    Are you running trackmania as administrator?
    Try opening the ports mentioned here

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey harrytheranga, thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear about the issue you've been dealing with.

So that we could look into the matter further, can I just double-check if you happen to be using VPN or any additional software that may be affecting your connection? If you are, try temporarily disabling it. Additionally, if you do happen to have access to any alternative connection, such as mobile data as an example, you can try setting up hotspot, connecting your PC to it and then launching the game, which will give you an idea of where the problem may be.

In the meantime, just as suggested by Fowst2010, there may be some limitations preventing you from contacting game servers, therefore in order to establish best possible connection, give the following steps a go and see if it helps.

Keep us updated!