🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
  1. #1

    Operative Unavailable

    Hi, my game crashed during the final mission that happens in a place you can't visit outside the mission. When I got back into the game, I was in the open world and couldn't get back to the facility. Not only that, but the second character I wasn't playing as when the game crashed (you are using 2 of your characters in the final mission), became Unavailable. I was able to abandon the mission and start it all over again, but even after doing that and finishing the mission, the operator is still unavailable. Not dead, not injured, but unavailable. I tried everything... I wouldn't mind, if it was one of the randoms, but it was my favourite, the prestige operator Joeri Martens...

    Anyone with the same problem? And more importantly... Anyone with a solution?
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Originally Posted by Chameleon1 Go to original post
    Hi, my game crashed during the final mission that happens in a place you can't visit outside the mission. When I got back into the game, I was in the open world and couldn't get back to the facility. Not only that, but the second character I wasn't playing as when the game crashed (you are using 2 of your characters in the final mission), became Unavailable. I was able to abandon the mission and start it all over again, but even after doing that and finishing the mission, the operator is still unavailable. Not dead, not injured, but unavailable. I tried everything... I wouldn't mind, if it was one of the randoms, but it was my favourite, the prestige operator Joeri Martens...

    Anyone with the same problem? And more importantly... Anyone with a solution?
    I am having the same issue
    Share this post

  3. #3
    The only time i get this was when the operative got kidnapped and when the operative was busying doing something which I am not sure but was unable to switch over.
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by NobodyKnowns Go to original post
    The only time i get this was when the operative got kidnapped and when the operative was busying doing something which I am not sure but was unable to switch over.
    Well, my operator got kidnapped at that time, but it was a different one. I tried to finish the rescue mission if that somehow won't make the unavailable operator available again, but it didn't.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by Chameleon1 Go to original post
    Hi, my game crashed during the final mission that happens in a place you can't visit outside the mission. When I got back into the game, I was in the open world and couldn't get back to the facility. Not only that, but the second character I wasn't playing as when the game crashed (you are using 2 of your characters in the final mission), became Unavailable. I was able to abandon the mission and start it all over again, but even after doing that and finishing the mission, the operator is still unavailable. Not dead, not injured, but unavailable. I tried everything... I wouldn't mind, if it was one of the randoms, but it was my favourite, the prestige operator Joeri Martens...

    Anyone with the same problem? And more importantly... Anyone with a solution?
    Iíve just encountered this problem today with the same operative... has it resolved itself for you?? Iím really annoyed because Iíve got the day off work and canít play as my main
    Share this post

  6. #6
    No and I've tried everything. There should be some bigger update fixing some problems on Monday I believe, so hopefully it will help.
    Share this post

  7. #7
    It is part of a side mission called human error when you complete the mission you will get your operative back. To start the mission talk to the Nowt she is in the safe house.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by eatitman Go to original post
    It is part of a side mission called human error when you complete the mission you will get your operative back. To start the mission talk to the Nowt she is in the safe house.
    You are correct sir!
    Share this post

  9. #9
    UbiKoreanBBQ's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,202
    Hey there Chameleon1 and Matzaballz90! Can you both let me know if you're still experiencing this issue? Thanks!
    Share this post

  10. #10
    I'm also having an issue with operatives "Unavailable", but perhaps for different reasons. After abandoning and re-entered the mission "Hard Reset". These operatives don't appear to be kidnapped and nothing seems to be bringing them back. Including my favourite operative that I've played most of the game with (and would really like to play DLC with!).

    I'm hoping this gets fixed / patched soon, because honestly it's completely discouraged me from playing further.
    Share this post