🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

I love for honor but i have enouch of Bs-Word

I really dont get it...im grand master...have a nice pc with good net stable 200 fps good reactions cuz im reaction based i have ovber 71% win ratio...I just simply wanna give up...

Lets start of something fishy...I mean ping and conection...I have stable 20 ping...And 160-200 fps but when im playing with players what have 40 ping and above...first of all parry input and bash dodge window its diffrent yet my fps drop...and i can easly prove that...

Second thing is bash meta...The most stupid one i seen since year 2...and fun fact in 80% of the case you cant counter it. And when we add ping its become nearly undogeable and dont forget player can bait the bash and he well get a free gb.

Next thing is pure unbalance...And kinda stupid things... Hito have ultra weird parry window, shaman have too fast bleed dager what can provide a jump and over 40 dmd (or something i based on numbers from the website) Wardem meme bash range...its funny cuz it become a pure meme and everyone can find it. Pk cant be lighted out from her mix ups. Kensei have weird animation while doing follow up light (on lb at least. Lb is instant blocking n stuck in weird position for a second) Bp is still the no1 in duels..bash spam meta...

Neeeext- Not all zones are equal Some are faster than others i mean triandi zone, ara zone its just look like its 400 ms ultra hard to parry it but i have no problem by parrying kyo zone...warden zone orochi zone and ect its just fishy

Last thing will be attacks what going trough the guard- Its tiandi double tap., jj follow up...its just stupid...dunno if ccu is responsible but tiandi can do a light follow up right where your guard is and boom you get dmg and your guard become black...thats is just unfair...

Im maining Lb..but he is c tier...without parry he is nothing

Please...tell me...what should i do...

Oh i should add something... Kyo can do instant full block light what is 400 ms and it can provide a 3 mix up or a bash... is this fair?

Sounds like you need to become a Great or even a Great Great Grandmaster bro...