🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

epic balance

I just downloaded for honor again and i still think it's the same and the worser for honor. I ordinarily play warlord and highlander, i've been waiting for a viking update like warlord stamina buff or a little bit damage buff but ubisoft doesn't think the same. I think i will wait for a long time until the samurai updates end. There will probably be some samurai mains disagreeing me but i will still think samurais and chinese guys should get a huge nerf because the game is begining to be more unrealistic and more unbalanced. Pls buff knights and vikings i don't mean a new hero just a little buff because new heroes are usually getting ridiculous.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by HORNlgorilla Go to original post
    I just downloaded for honor again and i still think it's the same and the worser for honor. I ordinarily play warlord and highlander, i've been waiting for a viking update like warlord stamina buff or a little bit damage buff but ubisoft doesn't think the same. I think i will wait for a long time until the samurai updates end. There will probably be some samurai mains disagreeing me but i will still think samurais and chinese guys should get a huge nerf because the game is begining to be more unrealistic and more unbalanced. Pls buff knights and vikings i don't mean a new hero just a little buff because new heroes are usually getting ridiculous.
    It's a little silly you think players main a faction. They definitely do not. Also I don't know what you're complaining about warlords and highlanders damage and stamina. They both have great numbers as far as those go. And Warlord is S tier in team based modes.

Also the newest character is quite weak at the moment. You're just unfamiliar with him. So he seems op.

Gaser.'s Avatar Senior Member
    You are aware that stamina is pretty much standardised across the entire cast.

Same as damage.

Also samurai and Wu lin don’t need a nerf and knights are pretty much all almost completely reworked.

MayanKingGaming's Avatar Senior Member
    I only see some assassins like PK or zerk lacking in stamina cost relation, because they rely on feints.They don´t have openers making them run out of gas quicker vs turtles in comparison with others.

Apart from that, Warlord and in fact all heavies and vanguards are good with their stamina.
    You need to adapt again to the game that´s it.

i do not complain about highlander just warlord and i guess you have never played warlord in ur life

and i also didn't mean about new samurai i was just saying warmonger or gryphon or something like them. warlord's stamina drains in a sec , there is a counter attack after parry but it's useless cuz it drains the stamina a lot. and a word for that gaser guy i guess he has never played any hero other than samurais knights shouldn't be reworked at all they should've been buffed because if u change a hero's playing style u basically change everything of his character

and i also didn't mean about new samurai i was just saying warmonger or gryphon or something like them. warlord's stamina drains in a sec , there is a counter attack after parry but it's useless cuz it drains the stamina a lot. and a word for that gaser guy i guess he has never played any hero other than samurais knights shouldn't be reworked at all they should've been buffed because if u change a hero's playing style u basically change everything of his character
    1) i think you're trolling and 2) check https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBP...zidjvBxPeEQMwQ hes a great youtuber that plays warlord from time to time so you can learn all about warlord and become a better one!

i do not complain about highlander just warlord and i guess you have never played warlord in ur life
    Im a former warlord... Warlord is a counter attacker. You dont go crazy with him throwing attacks, hes not that kind of hero. you have to set the correct pace with him fighting. He is strong.

my enemy is not a monkey they are real players so they will do things to kill me but youtuber's don't usually show these good players on videos

MayanKingGaming's Avatar Senior Member
    Oh man, you started bad at here.

Gaser is a forum veteran and he knows what he is talking about.
    Deathtocalk is mostly new in here but he already proved he knows what he is talking about in many posts in fact.
    I was a master with warlord in console (when I was on console) now in PC I stopped playing as much with him in duels but for 4vs4 there is a reason why he is a mandatory char in the tourneys.he is in fact my best char in killings per match ratio, and I was in the top ten (most killings per match) in for honor tracker as jarl blot my console tag on xbox one.

Warlord is fine if you alternate between offensive and defensive, he also has a bash to open turtles, he is fine. Not as powerful as Black prior or conq in duels but is not because his stamina, is because those two have some privileges at stamina bullying(they can stop regen) and in the case of BP he still has some absurd recoveries.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►