Hugo-FOU's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by AI BLUEFOX Go to original post
    And keep them!

A good few from this forum would be my picks.
    Yep. There’s plenty to choose from here.

Originally Posted by Ice-Quinn Go to original post
    Would I make the cut? ��
    In all honesty, if I had my way, yes. If they want to improve the game, they don’t need Ubisoft fans that tell them what they want to hear, they need GR fans that will say it how it is!

A friend supports you and your ideas. A true friend tells you straight when your ideas suck and you’re making a hash of things, but offers to help you fix it.
     2 people found this helpful

I agree it was kinda boring. I mean you can literally do this mission without having to interact with anybody. You would think that they could have done two or three missions to go along with the treasure hunt. If Sentinel and or Wolves were after Lara why do they not come after you?

But I was most disappointed in the rewards. Why not give us Lara's complete out fit? If you can use other items in he game to create her outfit then why not give use other clothing items from the Tomb Raider games? I get why creating a skin for the crossover was more than likely out of the question. But a new pair of pants and boots would have been a great addition for 30min or how ever long it.

And the Karen Bowman reveal would have been more interesting if the would have held that reveal for a few days at least. Oh and I only found out because a walkthrough video was recommended on YouTube.

What was the point of this? I saw some places on the map I had never been to but that was about it. Time for a new game if anyone has any suggestions

Originally Posted by smash441965 Go to original post
    What was the point of this? I saw some places on the map I had never been to but that was about it. Time for a new game if anyone has any suggestions
    Sadly at the current moment there is no new tactical shooters coming out just yet (Console). Insurgency Sandstorm is in a closed beta on console right now. So it may release a few months later. The only other shooter that I would probably look into will be Battlefield.
     1 people found this helpful

Virtual-Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    It just occurred to me that Auroa would probably make a better setting for a Tomb Raider game than GR game. Square Enix could probably do some amazing things with this open world… adding a bunch of interesting ancient tombs.

But I’ve said this before… Why would Auroa be better suited for Far Cry or Splinter Cell, or Tomb Raider? Because it’s a fantasy island. It’s just the wrong setting for an authentic set of Tier 1 operations.
     2 people found this helpful

Virtual-Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by smash441965 Go to original post
    I know it’s very different, but I’m really enjoying The Division 2. It’s a vastly better game than Breakpoint in terms of investment, quality and player engagement. But it is a different beast. But as I say, I’m really enjoying it. The shooting is great, the AI is WAY better. The setting and story is fantastic… especially with what we’ve been going through in the real world. So much to do in this game. Anyway, looter shooters are not for everyone but it’s filled a huge hole in my game time the last few months.

Chris, but that is not saying much, hell, playing Crash Bandicoot I had more fun than playing this game. I would probably say that anything and everything is better or more satisfactory (as far as fun is concern) than BP... sadly.

MikeWeeks's Avatar Senior Member
    We certainly see the lack of effort on the part of Ubisoft for this rather meaningless "add-on"; no mention of it starting here on the official forum (last announcement was for a photo context two weeks ago) nor anything popping up in the game itself to give the player an idea of how to "get started."

Mike, remember what we have said about using Logic when it comes to Ubi and the previous 2 Ghost Recon Games

Hugo-FOU's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Virtual-Chris Go to original post
    It just occurred to me that Auroa would probably make a better setting for a Tomb Raider game than GR game. Square Enix could probably do some amazing things with this open world… adding a bunch of interesting ancient tombs.

But I’ve said this before… Why would Auroa be better suited for Far Cry or Splinter Cell, or Tomb Raider? Because it’s a fantasy island. It’s just the wrong setting for an authentic set of Tier 1 operations.
    That’s a great idea. They can sell Auroa to Square Enix and use the money to make a new GR!
     1 people found this helpful