🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Kyoshin Hero

Hello, I just bought Kyoshin hero from the store, but can't select it in game (it's locked). So I restarted my PC to see if it coudl fix this issues, and now the hero DLC doesn't show up in the owned DLCs list and I have to purchase it again.
    Am I the only one out there?
     7 people found this helpful

Nope, same issue, got the invoice, mail, all good. Except the hero is still locked ingame for me.

Same here. They better fix this and not take multiple weeks to do this like in Marching Fire.

Same PC - EU/UK

Same. The season pass had the same problem.

Username: Soldier_of_Dawn
    Platform: PC/Uplay
    Region: EU/UK

I did it too but on PS4, where I bought the hero bundle BEFORE my game fully updated. Then when it updated I think it doesn't register that I purchased.

Same but PS4

Me and my friend bought him straight away and both have the exact same problem

Same here on ps5. This same thing happened with gryphon when he released as well which makes it more annoying

Same here on PS5 and I'm seeing a pattern with every hero release that there seems to be this same problem

Same thing here, Soooo Annoying

Same. The season pass had the same problem.