🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Packrat

It would seem the Packrat achievement is either glitched or does not track correctly.
    I have collected 80 data files so far and I have not gotten it. Users have stated it takes them collecting everything to unlock said Achievement.
    I see you are aware of this on Stadia but its a very real problem on Xbox.
    It is my only remaining achievement.
     2 people found this helpful

+1. Was about to make this exact thing.

A massive issue on Xbox Series One/X|S and PlayStation 4/5. The current theory is that people (including myself) who used gadgets such as drones, spiderbots to acquire some data drives are getting glitched out. Those who are using Aiden physically to pick them up are fine, although it shouldn't matter.

Currently on 74 with no achievement. Some are unlocking it in the 50's, 60's or not at all. Someone didn't get it after getting 90+ data drives, but then got it after just 18 in a new game. It's just broken.

Sources of others with issue:
    https://www.trueachievements.com/a33...gamerid=541155
    https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/...ackrat-trophy/

I'm at 87 collected on Series X and no achievement. This after also getting bugged achievements in the main game that I can't get like doing all the delivery missions, very disappointing/annoying.

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hi all,

We are aware of these issues occurring with 'Packrat' not tracking properly.

This is being looked into by the team at the moment.

Also having this problem. Very frustrating

Originally Posted by Ubi-Baron Go to original post
    Hi all,

We are aware of these issues occurring with 'Packrat' not tracking properly.

This is being looked into by the team at the moment.
    I don’t mean to be rude but how long will be because I have tried to get this achievement for ages
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    We do not have a time frame on a resolution at present, Kieranjit.

Apologies for any inconvenience.