Unable to Login In

When trying to login into my account i keep getting an error saying that the sever is currently down and i am unable to login in.
    Can some one help me with this.

Dead1y-Derri's Avatar For Honor & Watch Dogs Moderator
    Hi,

It could be a temporary glitch, I'd recommend clearing your cache but also looking at this thread. https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/a...ount/000063897

UbiKoreanBBQ's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there Mando001! If you haven't tried the troubleshooting steps we have available in our dedicated article about this error message, please do so. Should these basic steps not help, please test out the following steps.

Please try the following (ONLY if you're on a private Home network):

1. Press the Start Button and click on the Gear icon on the left to reach the Control Panel
    2. Click on "Update and Security"
    3. Click on "Firewall and Network Protection"
    4. Click on Public Network and toggle the "Microsoft Defender Firewall" to Off

Again, please only do this if you're on a Home network. If you are not connecting via a private Home network, let me know. Also let me know if you're not using Windows 10, as this workaround may have slightly different steps.

And, thanks, Dead1y-Derri for providing that additional troubleshooting and article. That's very kind of you!